xxii

(a/n: IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A CENTURY WE GOT SNOWED IN AT A PLACE WITH NO WIFI SORRY GUYS)

"look who's here," hyungwon's eyes taunted changkyun as he entered the classroom.

after managing to get their asses out of bed through strings of kisses jooheon and changkyun had managed to stumble over to the school and part ways.

kyungsoo gave him a bright smile, "you got something."

"what?"

as changkyun approached their usual spot his eyes widened as he scanned the beautiful bouquet of roses sat in front of his chair.

"are these for me?"

"it says they are on the tag," hyungwon grinned, "did you bang a puppy?"

"apparently," changkyun mumbled sitting down and opened the tag on the vase.

to my beautiful angel changkyun,
this is what people do when they love someone, right? ;)
-your secret admirer

"that fucking...," the petite boy shook his head as a smile tugged on his lips.

"so," kyungsoo was bouncing up and down with excitement, "who's it from?"

changkyun looked up, lost for words, what would he tell his friends.

he bit his lips, "i-i don't know."

hyungwon leaned over and read the tag, "well, whoever it was must've had a good night."

"yeah."

"why are you acting so weird?" the tall boy stared at him with his eyebrows furrowed.

"why do you always assume it was a one night stand?"

"well no offence kyunnie, but you're "relationships" never last."

"well this one will," changkyun slammed his palm onto the table.

kyungsoo jumped an inch off his seat and hyungwon's eyebrows raised, "wow."

everyone in the classroom had twisted towards the loud noise.

"what are you looking at?" changkyun sneered at the onlookers.

they quickly turned around and minded their own business in fear of the small boy's wrath.

"well, this guy must be pretty special."

"so what if he is," changkyun spat.

"why are you being so defensive? i'm not saying anything rude," hyungwon shook his head in an annoyed manner.

"because you never take me seriously! you speak to me in that sarcastic tone and expect me not to be angry. you know what, i love this guy. i finally found somebody that i really honest to god love and i've been so afraid to fucking tell you because you're such a mean bitch. i was afraid my own best friend would judge me. isn't that so god damn sad? i'm going home, don't call me later," changkyun grabbed his vase of flowers and stormed away slamming the classroom door when he left.

"lim changkyun. shouldn't you be in homeroom," a teacher sternly eyed him as he headed for the front entrance.

"leave me the fuck alone."

"excuse me?"

"i'm sick," changkyun spat angrily.

"you don't look sick."

"do you want to lose your job bitch? cause i can make it happen with a snap of my god damn fingers."

"i'll report your absence."