xx

(a/n: I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED I PROMISE THERE'LL FASTER UPDATES SOON)

changkyun stirred and his senses were instantly filled with a familiar scent.

he sighed gently as his fingers ran over jooheon's chest.

the elder boy's head was leaned against the wall of the bathtub and his lips were parted.

how long had they been in there?

changkyun glanced over the rim and saw the dark sky.

"shit,"  he twisted back and poked jooheon relentlessly until his eyes opened.

"what on earth are you-"

"it's dark outside! your siblings, dinner!"

"oh shit," jooheon began to stand up but suddenly stopped, "wait, are you okay?"

his strong hands gently rested on changkyun's waist as he pulled him onto his lap.

"yeah, i'm fine," the smaller boy blushed, "i'm not sure what came over me i just-"

"you don't need to explain yourself angel, just know that i'm always here if that ever happens again."

"okay."

"i should get going, are you going to be okay alone tonight?" jooheon looked at him fondly.

"i'm coming with you remember."

"are you sure?"

"yes i'm sure," the petite boy giggled and shook his head.

"i just don't want you to change your mind about me because of my house."

changkyun looked at jooheon's vulnerable expression and realized he was actually nervous about the younger boy coming into his home.

"jooheon," he cupped his face lovingly, "i'm not going to leave you because of your house, okay? let's go put some proper clothes on, i can drive."

jooheon watched with a small smile as changkyun climbed off his lap and out of the tub.

"are you coming or what?"

"yeah, give me a second."

he was falling faster by the second.

"this is a good song turn it up," jooheon hummed.

"you like bts?" changkyun twisted the volume dial next to him and the voices got louder.

"i'm not obsessed with them or anything, but i think their music is pretty cool."

changkyun smiled and returned his eyes back to the road.

he jumped as a hand slid onto his thigh.

"jooheon. i'm driving."

"i know, i know, i'm just resting my hand, plus you look so pretty when you smile, how could i resist touching you?"

"you are ridiculous."

"you love it."

"as if," changkyun rolled his eyes but kept smiling.

they arrived shortly afterwards at jooheon's small home, two small heads were staring out the window.

"hyung! we were afraid you weren't going to make it!" dahyun shouted whilst wrapping her arms around jooheon's waist.