Chapter 9

When I'm walking home tons of ideas are going through my head. The different plans are based on how to get out of going, how to act, what to wear, and what to bring... All of which I refuse to do.

Well... if I'm being honest with myself, I do want to get to know him; whether its good or bad. I mean the worst thing that can happen is that I realize he really is a player and I can stop hanging out with him. And on the other hand... if he does turn out-

Ugh don't get ahead of yourself Jules.

The only reason I really dislike him right now is because I allow myself to give him attitude. After that the argument just explodes. Maybe if I was super nice he would at least treat me differently. I know everyone always says he's really dangerous but.. but maybe that's because they don't give him a chance.

I know that I would want someone else to give me a chance if I was in that position. Maybe people describe him worse than he really is.. although I highly doubt that. And even if he is, at least I'll find out on my own and not have to suffer because I never took the time to see for myself.

I pull out my keys as I near my house. I unlock the door and close it behind me as I walk in. I quickly run up the stairs and finish my homework as fast as I can.

By the time I finish my homework it's 5pm and Harry is coming in an hour and a half. I decide to get ready now so I can be ready by the time he comes. Plus if I get ready now and finish early I can always watch tv.

I walk over to my closet and look at the clothes hanging. Its going to be colder than usual tonight. I decide to wear leggings with a tank top that has jewels across the neckline. I put a long cardigan over the top that has ruffles along the side. I walk to my dresser and look at myself in the mirror. My naturally wavy brown hair goes under my boobs. My eyes are brown but in certain lightings you can see specks of green in the bottom half of my eyes. My face is clean and doesn't have pimples so I don't need to put any foundation on. To make my eyes more noticeable I decide on wearing a bit of mascara. When I finish putting it on I curl my eyelashes up. I grab my phone and walk downstairs to watch tv.

After a few episodes of Friends I hear a knock at my door. Harry stands there with his hair pushed back from his forehead. His eyes seem to be a lighter green than normal, a color that takes my breath away. He wears a white shirt that fits his muscular body perfectly. I can see the shape of tattoos under his shirt and along his left arm. For some reason I feel the impulse to lift his shirt to see what tattoos cover his body. He wears black jeans that are slightly marked up at the knee. I look back up at him and smile.

"Well I don't have to drag you out do I?" He says smirking.

"No." I smile back at him.

I walk out, shut the door behind me and lock the door.

"Where to?" I ask curiously.

"It's a surprise." He says as he turns on his heel.

I follow close behind and walk over to the passenger seat. He unlocks the door and I get in barely remembering the events from the party. His car smells like cologne.. that quite frankly smells really good. It also smells like smoke but for some reason I can tell Harry wasn't the one smoking. He starts the engine and pulls out of my driveway. He doesn't turn on the music when he drives which makes the car filled with awkward silence. I don't know what to talk about with someone like Harry. What would you say to someone that basically forced you on a date?

I sit there in silence trying to relax myself. I look out the window at the view passing by. We pull into a parking lot surrounded by trees. I get out with a questioning look on my face as I turn to Harry.