Chapter 15

We walk into the extremely large building full of people. Harry grips my hand tightly leading me through the crowd. He walks into what seems like a kitchen and grabs us drinks.

"It's water." He says continuing to maneuver our way through.

As we're walking, someone pushes their way in the opposite direction and I lose my hold on Harry. Someone immediately grabs my arm and turns me around.

"Hey! Juliette Daniel right?" He asks glancing down at my body. I start to get a little self conscious and shift on my feet.

"Um ya." I reply turning my head trying to look for Harry's head of curls in the crowd.

"Mmm we should have some fun tonight." He suggests slurring his words.

"No. Fuck off." I answer starting to get annoyed.

"Oh feisty." He says smirking. "I like that." He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him trying to force me to dance with him.

"Let. me. go." I say sternly trying to push his chest and get the hell out of there.

I don't manage to push him because he grips my arm and my lower back forcefully. Instead of trying to wrestle my way out, I stomp on his foot making him cry out in pain. I'm about to make a run for it when he immediately grabs my arms again. He looks at me with an incredibly angry face. The grip on my arms will surely leave bruises later. I rip my arm from his grasp and slap him. Right when he's about to grab me again a fist connects hard with his jaw. I look up to see a fuming Harry.

"Don't fucking touch her when she doesn't want to be." He yells down at the guy on the floor. He turns towards me with a concerned expression on his face. I give him a small smile as he wraps his arm tightly around my waist. He continues leading me through the crowd towards the back of the building. Out of the corner of my eye I notice my friends dancing with each other. They notice me passing and run up to me.

"JULES!" They scream trying to be heard over the music.

"Hey!" I yell back. I go to give them a hug and instantly get forced back. I grunt from the sudden force and look up at Harry. He still grips my waist as I give him a questioning look.

"I'm not letting go after what happened." He answers my questioning look. I roll my eyes and whisper back.

"Harry they're my friends."

"You'll see them later." He retorts without a moment of hesitation.

"I'll see you guys around!" I yell at them and smile. They give me a wide smile and go back to dancing.

We continue our way to the back of the building. I'm assuming he's bringing us outside. When we reach the back doors I feel relieved. This place is too crowded and it'd be nice to get some fresh air. We walk outside and I notice a huge field of grass and right behind that is the pool.

"Harry!" Someone yells from the right of us. I look in that direction and notice some people I don't recognize. Harry stiffens from beside me but walks over to them keeping me closer to his side than usual.

"Who's your friend?" They ask teasingly. He clenches his jaw. At first I think he's not going to tell them, but then he glances down at me. I can tell that he doesn't want to say it but for some reason with these guys he has to.

"Juliette." He answers stiffly.

"Man she's fucking hot. Why don't you share her?" Another guy says smirking at Harry.

"Don't make me fucking pound you until you're unconscious Jimmy." Harry snaps at him.

"Wow relax bro. Just having some fun."