Chapter 62

I stare at the clock watching the hand tick. I know it's trying to spite me as it turns incredibly slowly. I clench my jaw and my fists just as we're mere seconds away from Christmas break.

Hurry the actual hell up.

It seems that when I'm having so much fun time goes at the speed of light but when I want it to go faster it's as slow as molasses.

I glance at the teacher as she's finishing her sentence. I grab my bag and start standing up from my seat.

The bell finally rings and I stand up straight causing my chair to grind against the floor. I take a step out and push it back under the table.

Fina-fricken-lly.

I feel like my breathing is lighter as I speed walk through the halls. It's been tough these past few weeks with homework, projects, orals and tests. It's finally over and I can concentrate on family and friends.

...And Harry.

I haven't seen him as often as I usually do because I was studying so much. Needless to say I'm excited to spend more time with him. Apparently he has something planned for us today.

When I get to my locker I see Bryelle sprinting down the hall and squealing with her arms wide open. She engulfs me in a hug and then starts chanting in excitement. I grab my stuff and pull her towards her locker. As she chatters on about her plans I notice Dylan walking towards us.

"Bry behind you."

She glances behind her and sees Dylan. She turns back to pretend she hasn't noticed him.

"Smooth." I say rolling my eyes.

Bryelle told me all about Dylan when I went over to her house a couple of weeks ago. She's really crushing on him and by the looks of it so is he.

"Hey." He says to both Bryelle and me.

"Hi." I greet.

His face turns red as he watches Bryelle push the hair out of her face.

Of course he probably thinks she's the most beautiful girl in the world without trying... I mean how can anyone not think that?

Tall, blonde and blue eyes... just sayin'.

"Bry I've got to go but I'll see you in a couple of days alright?" I say while walking away.

"Okay." She calls back before smiling and turning to Dylan giving him a shy but happy smile.

Bry? Shy? Wow... is all I can say.

I pull my long brown hair over one shoulder. I adjust the bag on my back and then pull my winter jacket tighter around my body.

It is absolutely freezing outside. It's like the earth suddenly decided that it was time to kill us all with its weather.

I jog to my car getting in as quickly as possible and turning on the heat. I rub my hands in attempt to warm them up.

Smack.

I spin around in my seat to find a guy hitting my window. I recognize him as Jimmy. I mutter profanities under my breath as I start the car. I pull out of my parking spot and head towards the exit. When I glance behind me I see him standing there glaring at my car. No way in hell was I wasting any time to talk to him.

When I get home I run upstairs to put on sweatpants and a long sleeved button up shirt to look like I'm half trying. I brush my hair and then pull it up into a high ponytail.

Harry is coming over after he goes home to change so he should be here rather soon.

He told me he wanted to come to my house and that he had something planned. What could he possibly have prepared at my house?