Chapter 24

The next morning I wake up sweating from my nightmares again. I'm so tired I don't want to get up. I do anyways.

When Bryelle and I get to school, we go to each others lockers. Mariam, Amy and Jasmine arrived early today so we sit at my locker. They talk and laugh but I sit there quietly. I seem to have a growing headache.

"Dude seriously?" I hear down the hall. Zayn is yelling at whoever bumped into him. Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall walk by his side. They stop walking a little distance to my left.

I turn away to look at Jasmine talking. I hear high heels clicking and I look up. Coming from the other direction, Jane is approaching Harry. If I could throw up on her I would. I roll my eyes but continue looking at Jasmine. My curiosity takes over and I glance over my shoulder.

"Hey baby." She purrs.

Oh please.

"What do you want Jane?" Harry says annoyed.

"Oh don't be like that." She says giving him the most fake smile I've ever seen.

"Jane will you ever go away?" Asks Louis.

"Aw come on." She says giggling. She leans on Harry and goes on her toes to kiss him. My jaw clenches as I continue looking. Harry pushes her off.

"Go bother someone else." He grunts at her. He stands up straight as the bell rings. He must've felt me looking because he glances over at me. I stand up quickly looking away and walking towards my next class.

******

I walk into Bio class. I just have to get through this class and it'll be lunch.

Harry walks in and sits down. Neither of us look at each other.

"Hello class. Meet my daughter. Her name is Taylor." The teacher says. I glance over his shoulder and see a girl sitting down behind his desk. She looks older than us. A lot more mature.

"Taylor had a break today so she asked to come to school with me." He continues.

"Now I know we're ahead in our material so after hours of convincing from my daughter, she wants to have a class discussion. So I'll hand you over to Taylor." He says stepping back.

Taylor gets up from her seat and walks in front of the desk sitting down. She has long red hair and green eyes. She's gorgeous.

"Hello as you know my name is Taylor. I wanted to talk about relationships. You're probably at the age where you're starting to have serious relationships. You're old enough now." She says smiling.

"Now I want to get a few things straight. To have a serious relationship you have to trust each other. This means you have to pick the right person. If he or she ends up being the wrong choice don't dwell on it. Also, I want to say from experience that if he or she cheats just move on."

Great she's talking about cheating.

Harry raises his hand from beside me.

"Yes?" She asks pointing at him.

"From experience miss?" He asks questioningly.

"Yes. I was at a party with my boyfriend and I went to get a drink. When I came back, a girl was next to him. She leaned up and kissed him. It really hurt me but if he's going to cheat like that I need to move on." She says with a frown.

Harry isn't my boyfriend so seeing him with Jane wasn't as bad as it would've been if we were together. It doesn't hurt because he cheated, because we're not together so he didn't technically cheat, it just hurts to know that everyone was right about him. It's the fact that he spent time with me and then went ahead and kissed Jane. I mean that's what a player is right?

Of course Taylor has to waltz in and talk about this. Couldn't she have picked any other topic? But no we're all teenagers or young adults if you prefer so I guess the briefing isn't a bad idea.

"Well miss if you don't mind me asking, did you ever give him a chance to explain?" Harry asks.

"Well no it was obvious." She says firmly.

"But did you wait to see what he did after?" He counters. She sits there deep in thought. She finally turns to him.

"No." She says.

"If you don't mind me asking, how come you didn't ask him?" He asks again.

"Because... I was angry." She says. She sits there deep in thought as if the words Harry is saying really affect her. I sit beside him looking straight forward. I lean on my hands as they cover my mouth.

"Did he ever lead you, beforehand, to not trust him with something like that?" Harry asks.

"Well he's had past relationships and he is a sweet talker..." She says trailing off.

"Well miss, I think you should ask him his side of the story. It seems like you still like him from the way you talk about him." He says finally.

The rest of the class Harry stays silent listening to the class discussion. I do the same. When the bell rings Harry stands up quickly but doesn't move. I stand up and glance at him. He stares at me with a hard expression before walking away.

I have a feeling he was talking about more than just Taylor's situation.