Chapter 19

"Do you like it?" I ask Harry after he takes a few bites out of his meal.

"Yes it's really good thank you." He says. I smile back at him.

"Good because I ordered for you and I was hoping you would like it." I say. He smiles at me.

"You don't have to worry about what I like, I'll eat anything." He says.

I look down and finish putting food on my plate.

"Are you OCD?" Harry asks me. I look up in surprise at Harry's question.

"What? Why?" I glance down at my plate. Oh that's why.

"No. I just like having it organized. I don't know it's a thing I do. I don't mind if it mixes... I just..." I trail off not knowing how to explain it.

"Want them to be organized and eat them how you want. And if you want it to mix you'll mix them." He continues for me.

"Ya..." I look at him surprised. "If someone gave me a plate of food I wouldn't mind if it mixed together though." I say trying to make myself sound a little less insane.

"Ya I get it. If you have the choice of it being organized you'll organize it but if its not you don't care." He says taking another bite of food. My smile grows on my face as I look at him eat.

"Ya... exactly." I say. "No one ever seems to understand me when I try to explain that." I tell him. He shrugs and talks without looking at me.

"Well I understand you." After a few seconds he begins to talk again.

"Are you picky?" He asks curiously. I look up at him and smile.

"No not at all." I say "I'll literally eat anything." I continue explaining.

"Hmm good." He says smiling at me. "I hate when girls are picky." He explains.

"No no I like everything." I confirm.

"I'm assuming you're not picky?" I question him.

"Hell no! I eat what I can get." He says chuckling.

We continue eating in silence. Harry looks up at the wall behind me and scans over the picture frames. I look back at them trying to see which pictures he's looking at. He furrows his eyebrows and glances at me and then back at the picture.

"How old were you on the second one?" He asks. I glance at the one he's looking at.

"Oh I think I was um around 16." I say thinking out loud.

"Oh you look younger there." He adds.

"Ya I know." I smile at him. "It's because my hair is in a braid and my smile is all goofy." I say laughing at myself.

The picture is at the beach. I'm wearing a tank top and shorts with a bathing suit underneath. Justin's taking the picture. My smile begins to fade as I stare at the picture.

"Who took the picture? It's really nice." He says.

"Umm..." I hesitate. He takes his eyes off the picture and glances at me.

"My um my dad." I say thinking of anyone else but my brother.

"Oh." He says. He looks at me carefully and then turns his gaze away.

"Who are you standing next to in that one?" He asks curiously. I start to fumble my words. Shit I just realized something. The night he took me out I had started talking about a brother and then in the car on the way to the party I told him I had no siblings. I don't know what to answer.