Chapter 16

Light is shining on my face and I groan. I hate when I forget to close my blinds. I stand up still half asleep and close them. I walk back to my bed stumbling over something. I look down and see a long figure...in sheets... on a mattress...

I nearly jump out of my skin at the sight. At first I panic not remembering last night. When I see the brown head of curls, the memories start coming back. I relax and smile to myself. Harry's chest rises and falls slowly. I suddenly realize I'm still in last nights clothes. I grab some shorts and a baggy shirt. I glance at Harry and quickly change out of my top. I look back down at him as he tosses in his sleep and groans. Instead of taking off my pants with the chance of him waking up, I get under my covers and change that way.

"What are you doing?" Harry groans from the floor.

"I'm changing... then going back to sleep." I answer.

"Oh. I thought you were doing something else..." He trails off and I swear I can tell he's smirking by the way he talks. I huff and shift under my covers getting comfortable. Before I go to sleep I glance back at the clock, 4am... why the hell is it so bright? I listen to Harry's slow breathing and drift back off to sleep.

******

I wake up to the clattering of plates.

"Shit." I hear someone say.

I look down from my bed but Harry isn't there. I get up slowly and walk downstairs as quietly as I can. When I near the kitchen I hear the sizzling of a pan and the smell of bacon.

How did he know where to find all that?

I stand in the doorway observing Harry. He's only wearing his boxers... I'm thankful he's not looking at me right now. I can't lie, it's a beautiful sight. The muscles in his back contract as he cooks. His hair is slightly disheveled in the back but somehow looks perfect. He's tall and proportionate making him have the perfect body. His elbows rest on his hips as he's cutting something. His right arm does the cutting, showing effortlessly his muscles. He's an absolute angel and he's standing in front of me. However, I know that he isn't an angel. Just last night he got angry and he looked like a monster with rage... but still somehow managed to look beautiful.

"Why are you staring at me?" Harry asks with his back towards me.

"I'm not staring." I say defensively. He puts down his knife and swiftly turns around.

"I don't mind." He says winking. I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest trying not to stare at his body.

"Like what you see?" He asks teasingly.

"Oh shut up." I stand up straight and start to walk away. I'm immediately grabbed at the waist and I yelp with surprise. Harry leans his head on my shoulder and nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Mmm you smell good." He whispers into my neck. Goosebumps start to form on my arm. I can't help but smell him too. He smells amazing. He tightly wraps his arms around my waist and his hands hold my waist on opposite sides.

"You better get back to that pan before it burns." I say stuttering trying to distract myself from him. He reluctantly turns and walks away. Part of me is relieved that I wasn't able to embarrass myself but another part is... sad that he let go. Before I can continue my train of thought, I run upstairs and clean the mattress and the sheets. When I come back down, the table is already set up and Harry sits patiently in his seat.

"Nice of you to join me." He says with a smirk. I look at the meal he's prepared and slowly sit down admiring his effort.

"Wow how did you know where to find this?" I ask him in surprise. He shrugs and picks up the knife and fork.

"I guessed." He answers. I look at him once more before picking up my knife and fork as well. I glance up at him eating and slowly trail my eyes down his features. I have to tear my gaze away before he notices but I honestly don't want to. When I'm eating I feel eyes on me so I look up. He's now staring at me while chewing. He looks like he's contemplating something.

"You know that new fair that's being set up tomorrow?" He asks. I smile to myself because I guessed right.

"Ya?" I answer questioningly.

"Well... if you want to try it out, we could go together." He says continuing to look down at his food. I stop eating and smile at him.

"That sounds like fun." I tell him.

"On one condition." He immediately replies. Instead of answering I raise my eyebrow.

"You spend today, tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night with me." He says emphasizing on each time of day. This time I stop eating and look at him in surprise.

"You want to spend that much time with me?" I ask more as a joke than anything.

"Why not?" He asks sternly.

"I'm just kidding... well I um..." I start.

I'm not sure what to do anymore. Bryelle told me to do what he says so he won't get angry and bother me. I also genuinely want to because... well I don't know because it seems fun. He doesn't seem all that bad... or does he? I don't know all too much about him. I could get to know him better instead of judging now. But... everyone says to stay away. I want to grab my head and shake it because my mind is so bundled up with contradictory opinions. He's been nice to me recently. On the other hand, he annoyed the hell out of me before.

"Sure." I say with a smile trying not to prolong the answer. I'm not sure I'm really happy with my decision but at the same time I feel relieved that I said yes.

"Good." He replies and smiles at me. His smile is wide and shows his dimples which makes him so attractive. I rarely see that smile so I take a mental picture.

After we finish eating, I clean the dishes and put them away as Harry sits on the counter watching me. I look at him out of the corner of my eye. I expected him to be judging me, or have a look of disgust on his face but that's not the case at all. He just stares at me intently with what looks like curiosity. After I finish I start to walk upstairs.

"Jules?" I hear from the kitchen.

"Ya?" I call back.

"I'm going to need a change of clothes. I'm just going to go to my house real quick, grab a few things and I'll be back." He explains.

"Okay!" I answer back and continue to walk up the stairs.

"I don't get a goodbye?" He asks with a frown on his face.

"I'm going to see you soon anyways." I say smiling at him. He roughly shakes his head and walks up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. Even though I'm on the second step, he's still a head taller than me.

"See you soon." He whispers in my ear as he trails his arm down mine. I don't answer because otherwise it would come out unevenly. I just breath heavier than usual trying to cover it up but I completely fail. He chuckles and kisses my cheek lightly. Then he kisses my jaw. He lifts his face and looks into my eyes. I don't move, I just stare back at his emerald eyes. He dips his head and lightly kisses the corner of my mouth. My breath is caught in my throat. Right when I think he's going to kiss my lips, he straightens up and walks out the door.

I stand there staring at the door panting.

He did that on purpose.