Chapter 22

Harry and I spent the rest of the day walking around the fair and going on rides. Today was probably the most I've smiled for a long time. At night, he took me to watch the sunset.

He brought me back home afterwards.

"You're not going to stay?" I ask him.

"No I have some things to do before tomorrow." He says.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks.

"Ya." I smile at him.

He kisses my cheek and walks back to his car. I watch him go until he's out of sight.

I walk upstairs changing into my pyjamas and climb in bed. I'm exhausted so I end up laying there until I fall asleep.

******

I wake up the next morning with my sheets on the floor. My body is still shaking from the nightmares. I drag myself out of bed getting ready for school.

Bryelle waits for me outside when I've finished. When we get to school, I go to Bryelle's locker. I tell her all the things that happened at the fair. Well not everything. I leave out my nightmares and him beating up that guy. Oh...and me kissing him.

"Wow it seems like he really likes you Jules." She says surprised. I laugh at her and smile.

"I guess." I say looking at the ground.

When the bell rings, I head to my first class.

The first half of the day flies by. Nothing much happened in my classes.

At lunch, I sit at my regular table with my friends. I glance outside and see Harry's head of curls. Butterflies form in my stomach but I turn my gaze away. Next class I have Gym.

"No I swear he likes her!" Bryelle tells the girls. I turn my attention back to them and listen to their conversation. They're talking about Harry and me. I smile and laugh at how ridiculous their theories are.

"Jules want to go get ready for gym?" Jasmine asks nudging my arm.

"Ya sure." I say smiling. As we exit the cafeteria I glance outside but Harry isn't there anymore.

Once Jasmine and I get our stuff from our locker, we head straight to the gym. We get changed and walk into the gym as the bell rings.

The teacher starts his attendance list. One name catches my attention that I hadn't noticed before.

"Jane Lewis?" The teacher calls.

"Here." Someone chirps in.

I turn my head in the direction of the voice. She has short blonde hair. She's skinny and shorter than me. She has thick black eyeliner and mascara on making her pale blue eyes look icy. She has massive curves and I start to get a little self conscious. I turn my head back towards the front of the class a little annoyed.

Gym class is going to be played outside for the rest of the week. We're doing ultimate frisbee. The teams that aren't playing right away can wander off until it's their turn to play.

Gym class wasn't too entertaining. The teacher basically showed us all the rules to ultimate frisbee. He spent most of the class teaching us how to throw properly.

The rest of the day goes by quickly and I find myself leaving the school as fast as possible.

Harry hasn't talked to me all day...

I walk outside and across the parking lot to head towards my house. A group of guys stand around each other leaning against their cars talking. When I look closely I recognize them. Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn are all talking to each other. I scan the area looking for Harry. He's a little farther away. I look harder and notice someone by his side. He stands there with a distance separating him and... Jane.

She leans forward whispering something in his ear. His face seems to get angry and he shakes his head. He leans against a car with his arm crossed over his chest. Jane walks between his legs and removes his arms from his chest. I stop walking to look at what happens next. I wish I hadn't though.

She leans up and kisses him. Instead of watching any longer, I quickly turn around running home.

When I walk into my house I slam the door. I knew this was going to happen, so why am I so angry?!

I storm up to my room and close the door.

I knew this was going to happen.