Chapter 55

"I'm taking you out let's go."

"What?"

"Did you not hear me? Hurry up I'm taking you out."

I stand there staring at Harry who randomly showed up at my front door early in the morning. I'm still in my pyjamas and Harry clearly knows that as his eyes rake down my body. I slowly back into the house as Harry walks in. He leans against the doorframe and raises an eyebrow.

"Why are you still standing here? Chop chop get a move on."

"Where are we going?"

"Just get ready Juliette." He says while rolling his eyes.

He shoves his hands into his black jeans. He wears a grey beanie with sunglasses hiding his beautiful green eyes but he looks amazing with them on. His white shirt is tight on his body. I can see the traces of his tattoos underneath. He also has a leather black jacket on that makes him look all the more irresistible.

Like I do every time I look at Harry, I have to tear my eyes away from his physique and run upstairs.

I scan my closet and my drawers thinking of what to wear as fast as I can. My eyes fall on a really nice skater black skirt that I barely wear. Should I wear it? No. Yes. I take it off its hook and lay it on my bed. I grab a tight long sleeved shirt with a black and white floral pattern and also lay that on the bed. I then pull out a long cardigan that'll flow down past my hips and lay that on the bed as well. I stare at the outfit a little longer before shaking my head and putting it on.

I brush my hair as much as possible trying to tame the wild waves that were caused by my tossing and turning last night but that seems impossible. I groan and pull my hair into a high ponytail. I glance at myself in the mirror and I must say I am satisfied. Luckily my long wavy brown hair is slightly better in a ponytail. My brown eyes seem lighter with the clothes I'm wearing and the specks of green seem a bit more visible. I look thin but a nice thin. My non-existing curves of the hips and butt nicely fit with the outfit while my upper body looks really nice if I say so myself. The skirt has a really nice tight waist band that I pulled up to my stomach. My shirt is tucked in and the neck line dips down in a nice oval. I grab some sandals and run downstairs as fast as I can.

"Sorry about that I didn't know you were coming over and-"

"What?" I ask Harry as he gapes at me.

His eyes automatically go to my chest and I feel the need to cover up but just as I'm about to he glances down at the skirt.

"I've never seen you wear a skirt." He says surprised.

"No." I say holding out the sound so it sounds more like a question.

"Why? Does it look bad?" I ask fretful as I glance down at my appearance. "I could always go and change in-"

"No!" He says quickly. "No it was a compliment. Well no but I like how you look." He insists.

I nod my head slowly while watching him scan my outfit.

"Is it okay for where we're going?" I ask concerned.

"Yes of course. You look... fantastic."

"Thank you." I answer a little shy as I glance down at the ground.

I grab my keys from the desk and look up at Harry who smiles at me. He grabs my hand and pulls me to his car.

Instead of taking a left to go into town Harry goes the opposite way by heading towards the more deserted part of town. Numerous trees and fields of tall grass cover the area we're going to. Harry randomly stops and pulls into an area where the grass is flattened. He gets out of the car as I stare straight ahead confused. He walks to my side and opens the door politely.