Chapter 7: Vampire money

The kids don't care if you're all right honey

{Doug's P.O.V}
Asher and I were directed to Bandit's room in complete silence.

Weird.

The two of us gave a confused glance to eachother breifly as we walked down the small hallway.

Ash pushed the door open and we stepped on in. I noticed Bandit out of the corner of my eye as I was walking through, a sad expression on her face as she slightly turned to the sofa. I walked into her bedroom and softly closed the door behind me.

"Doug, what are you doing?" He looked like he was shocked with the fact that we were in his girlfriends room and I'd closed the door, okay yeah that is a bit weird.

"Shhh! Look, what's going on with her? Why did she pass out and why did she not wanna come home?" I whispered standing by the door. Ash was opposite, kind of standing by the side of the bed.

It was so dark in here. Dark bed sheets, dark walls, dark curtains. Just red and black, that's it with a load of posters on the wall opposite myself.

"Doug, I don't know but something isn't right. I know she doesn't eat much but she's never passed out in front of me like that." Ash whispered with a slight sadness lingering in his eyes.

"Okay well, has she ever mentioned anything about her parents?" I was curious and I wanted to know why she didn't want to be here.

Asher's head bobbed slightly.

"Her mom, s-she died. Bandit was three years old. She avoids talking about her dad. He just kind of sits around doing nothing I think. She's got loads of uncles and aunts though. Most of them sound nice but I don't think she sees them as much as she might like."

Ouch, that's rough.

"Can't we talk to one of them then, try get them to help her?"

His head shook in the opposite direction as before.

"Why not, if she just wants to be around them, then what's the harm in that?" I was still whispering but I was sort of getting adgitated with the possibility that Asher was stopping his girlfriend from seeing her family.

"There is none but, I don't know. Sort of seems like they don't make an effort as much as they should for her. And if we make her go and visit, I feel like she would be overwhelmed. We just need to be careful okay. I don't know what's going on, not the way I thought I used to know." He whispered gently again. He sounded hurt, like he was going to crack.

"Well we have to do something, maybe get her out of here for starters. She can't be happy with a room like this, right?"

"She did it this way, she loves it. Her uncle Mikey i think helped her with the furniture but everything else is near enough what she's done herself." The corners of his lips slightly curled up into his cheeks.

"The love is sickening!" I mumbled jokingly just loud enough for him to hear.

He picked up a book from Bandit's desk and through it at me. I held it to my chest as I caught it and looked at the cover.

'Mom' was scribbled on the front in thick, black marker pen.

I was about to show Ash but the door gently opened up behind me.

"Hey Bee." Asher said with a classic smirk but two sympathetic eyes. "Everything okay?"

Her movements were slow and small as she walked up to him with a half smile before he embraced her in a hug.

{Asher's P.O.V}

She walked slowly toward me, a half smile painted upon her face. As she got closer to me, I embraced her into a hug, pulling her by her waist gently.

She was beautiful! Her soft pale skin leant droppy against my chest. Her long, brown hair split over her shoulder and down her back falling slightly wavy. She was a stunner, words can't describe her enough to let you know just how much beauty she holds.

"How about I take you out tonight, nice dinner, a movie if you want?" I kept my voice quiet and soft as I spoke down meeting her ear.

"It's okay." Her voice echoed in the room as she still held herself close to my body.

"Bee, babe - I want to!"

"Ash, it's okay. We don't have to do that."

"Bandit, I love you, okay? Let me take you out, please?"

After what seemed like forever, but in actual fact was really one minute, she nodded her head against my chest "okay" she whispered.

I kissed the top of her head hard and hugged her a little tighter.

"I better go back, Seth will be worried so, yeah!" Doug broke the short lived silence.

"No, the both of you: honestly it's okay. You shouldn't worry about me, really!" Bandit said pulling out of the hug and turning to face him.

"Bandit, when are you gonna get this into your head, huh? Seth and I are your friends too, we care about you just like Asher over there. We will be here for you, in everything, okay? Now I'm gonna go tell Seth you're okay and you are going to rest. If that happens again hun, I will take you to the hospital myself so I suggest that you fix yourself up, okay? Love ya Bandit!" Doug explained getting close, finishing off with a hug then heading towards the bedroom door.

"Wait, erm could you b-be quiet; please? It's just-" Another edge of stress broke into her angelic voice.

"Of course! Get some rest hun." Then he left creeping down the hall in silence.

Why did Doug call my girlfriend 'hun'? That makes no sence!

"He's right Bandit, you should get some rest. I'll leave you in peace and come pick you up about six, okay?" I said softly holding her in my arms for a few seconds, her head against my chest.

"Stay?" Her sweet voice quiet but surrounded my ears.

I gently nodded and rubbed her back a little before she broke away and walked over to her bed, lying down on it gently. I slowly followed. Not for the reason you're thinking of by the way! I sat on the edge of the mattress with her hair in my fingers tangling around the strands. I lay down flat near the edge of which triggered her to rest her head on my chest.

Her breathing slowed and calmed down slightly so I knew she'd fallen asleep.

Hi,
How's everyone?
Enjoying it yet? Hope so!
The EXCITING STUFF IS COMING SOONISH! !
Sorry this chapter is sort of short and has so many people's P.O.V's but yeah, accept it 😊
Comment and vote if you'd like.
-lucy