17. Welcome students

Hadrian's POV

I opened my eyes to note down a few things.

1. I was no longer in my high class condo.

2. The was another girl in my bed for the second time.

3. I had missed my f*cking lecture.

I rolled over in my bed and saw it was 2:46 pm on Tuesday. The girl beside me was making the most annoying noises in her sleep that I had to resist the temptation of choking her. Instead, I opted for kicking her out and onto the floor.

She woke up immediately. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said looking down at her. She glared, reminding me of a tiny kitten. I held back a laugh as the naked human girl stumbled around trying to find her things.

"Where are my clothes?" She finally asked.

"Outside," I answered lazily.

"What the f*ck?!"

I picked up a towel and headed towards the bathroom. "You're the one who threw them out."

"I can claim rape," she threatened.

I paused and smirked at her. "Good luck because we didn't even have sex."

"So why am I naked and you're not?"

"Because you decided to get drunk with my roommate, play strip poker, f*cked him, fell asleep under his covers after he left where I couldn't see you, I went to sleep then you decided to join me in my own bed. So maybe I should be the one claiming rape."

She blinked a couple times. "So nothing happened with me and you?"

"Just leave," I said simply, entering the bathroom. I heard the door slam telling me she was gone. I quickly brushed my teeth then left my room only to see Rhea coming towards her door. She looked tired, most likely because of the starting of lessons.

"Hey," I greeted her. Her gold eyes turned to me, slightly widening.

"You're still here?"

"Yes?" Did she think I would disappear over night?

She shook her head then opened her door. I, having nothing else to do, followed her inside. The witch's side was empty but Rhea's was covered with books and paper. I didn't know how that was possible if we only had a day so far which I already missed. Rhea began sorting out the documents scattered around into folders and I sat on her bed.

"So... I saw a girl leaving your room," she said casually.

"Mmhmm she f*cked my roommate," I clarified, not wanting her to think I was already messing around with girls.

"Sorry." She didn't sound very apologetic.

I watched her clean up then decided to ask her something. "Are you busy later?"

Rhea nodded reluctantly. "I'm going out with Kane."

Ah. The d*ck. "Of course. That's fine. Maybe another time."

"Yeah..."

My phone began to ring. I looked at the ID to see it was Seth. What could he want? I waved Rhea goodbye and went back into my room.

"What is it Seth?"

"Check the news and the links I've sent you," he said in a rush before hanging up. I went on my emails and clicked the first one from him. It was a video.

"We have information that our so-called dead prince has returned from the ashes. Our informants have also said that his family..."

Sh*t.

I clicked the next one.

"Could the rumours be true? Prince of the DiRomero family, Hadrian Niccolo DiRomero has returned to us despite the claims that he was dead..."

The next clip was from the human news.

"The son of the wealthiest man on the planet has been seen to return from the dead..."

"F*ck," I muttered. I rung Seth who picked up immediately. "What is dad doing about this?"

"He's gathering an interview for you that will happen in... 10 minutes."

"Place?"

"In dad's conference room. Grand Plaza."

I teleported myself into the lift of the expensive building which my dad owned. I willed my clothes to change into a suit and prepared for the growing chaos happening outside. The lift pinged ans the doors slid open. In an instant people were forcing themselves forward with questions for me then my dad made his way through the crowd.

"Supernatural news people," he muttered low enough only I could hear him. I nodded and he led me forward while his guards pushed people back. Finally, I reached the front where I sat on a platform. Faces stared at me, wondering how I magically came back from the dead. I stood up ready to address them.

"Hello. I'm aware many of you have noticed I'm alive. I will answer as many questions as I can so let us proceed."

A woman in the front raised her hand to speak. "How did you return?"

"I'm the angel of death," I replied as if the answer was obvious. She frowned but someone else interjected.

"So are you going to be the king of the Underworld?"

"Yes I am."

"And who's going to be your queen?" a pretty werewolf girl asked.

I smiled at her and winked suggestively. "Who knows." This caused the room to erupt into even more chatter. I raised my hand to stop the noise. "I'll answer more questions soon but I have things to do, people to see so bye."

I pulled out some shades from my pocket and walked out of the room leaving thousands of unanswered questions. A guard walked in front of me so I could make my way to the elevator.

"A man said I should give this to you," he said once we were inside.

He gave me a small rectangular piece of card that only had one word on it.

"Maybe Pia could be right," I muttered, folding the message in half then sliding it into my pocket. But it didn't stop the word from echoing in my head.

Mala.

#

What is mala? They ask confused.

Well, I'm not telling you because I love you lot XD

Anyway, It's Not Hers is doing so well! BUT WE NEED IT COULD BE HIS TO BE DOING JUST AS WELL! So share, comment & vote

XO Nyx_