four

hello :) here's your update guys. 

Chapter 4, enjoy :) Oh and check out the song on the side. Is it only me or does that song represent Zayn and Liam's perfectly? It just reminds me of Ziam. 

=================

*Liam's POV*

It all ends to fast. Just when I thought it had came to an end, it hadn't. It was just a day of happiness and freedom that I wish I could go back to and cherish even more. This morning I was woken up by my phone beeping loudly, disturbing the silence of the morning. 

Today's going to be a great day. I have a surprise for you. I hope you didn't miss me too much yesterday, I surely did

-RedAce

I threw my phone on the mattress, letting a loud groan slip through my lips as I hid back into my pillow. I couldn't decribe the anger that was swimming around in my head, it was impossible to think without grinting my teeth together in annoyance. 

What did he want with me?

Why wouldn't he just leave me alone?

I am forced out of my bed by Harry yet again. He somehow found out about RedAce and he hasn't left me on my own at all since the last past few days claiming that it wasn't safe for me to be alone. I don't how he found out but it was probably Louis. 

"Where are you going?" Harry asked, snapping his eyes away from the tele screen as soon as I had the front door open. 

"Out" I replied, cocking an eyebrow up at him. 

"You can't just go out like this! Just hold on a sec, I am coming with you" Harry said as he switched the tele off and grab his coat. I stood there and watched him, rolling my eyes. 

"Take off your coat and sit back down. You are not coming with me" I ordered. 

"Bu-"

"Harry, I don't need you to babysit me okay? I can look after myself" I gave him a small smile, my way of saying thank you for caring so much. He sighed and took of his coat, before he turned to face me again. 

"Just be careful, yeah?" Harry stated. 

"Of course" I replied before I opened the front door again, this time actually walking out of the house. I closed the door behind me and was about to go down the stairs when something caught my eye. 

I turned around and frowned at the door that was next to mine and Harry's front door. It was never open, no one has been living in that apartment. It's been empty for years. So, then why was the front door open today and why are there so many boxes?

Maybe, someone was moving in. 

I turned around when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My eyes widened when I found Zayn coming up the stairs, carrying a huge cardboard box. He didn't notice me as the box in his hands was practically covering the whole of his eyes. 

"Do you maybe need help with that?" I asked. My voice startling Zayn and nearly making him drop the box in his hands. He quickly placed the box down on the ground before he turned to look at me, shooting me his usually cocky smirk. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, taking a step closer to me. I shot him a shy smile, trying to hide the fact that my cheeks were heating up. I didn't know how Zayn was able to make me a blushing mess but somehow I didn't mind so much. 

"I live here" I replied, pointing towards my door. 

"Oh...you do?" Zayn asked as he ran his eyes over my door. I let out a small nod and chuckled at Zayn's shocked expression. 

"You don't seem se happy about me being your neighbour" I said, I didn't know whether I was joking about that or not. I mean I am sure Zayn doesn't want me bothering him every now and then. He's probably finds me annoying as fuck.

"Are you kidding me?! When I came here this morning, I surely didn't expect neighbours as fucking cute as you. So no it's not a bad thing. It's actually a really, really good thing. You wouldn't be getting rid of me any time soon" Zayn replied, with a wink. I blushed further, my cheeks heating up even more than possible. God, Zayn made me feel like a freaking teenage girl with a pointless crush. But maybe...it wasn't so pointless. 

I decided to change the subject before I actually did something I shouldn't. (Like run my hands through Zayn's perfectly quiffed hair and kiss the shit out of him.)

"So do you need help with this?" I asked gesturing towards the boxes sprawled out near his apartment door. 

"Not really...but if you helping means me spending more time with you then it's a yes. I do need help" Zayn winked and fuck, there's that shade of red crawling up my neck again. 

"You should stop before I actually turn into a bright red tomato" I muttered under my breath not wanting Zayn to hear but he did, because he let out a loud laugh before he dragged me inside his house. 

"I think you would look even cuter than way"

=================

There ya go...so I finally got half of this story planned out (after staying up till 2 the other night :/) haha, so hope this wasn't so bad. 

Shameless Promotion (yet again)- Check out my new Ziam/Lilo? It's called My Name On Your Body so yeah. It's going to quite smutty and yeah. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE [ 35 + ]

COMMENT [ 10 + ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x