ten

Come over xxx - Zayn. M

I just got back home, silly. 

I grinned to myself pressing the green send button, using my right foot to close my front door behind me. Soon enough, My phone vibrated in my hands as I shrugged off my coat and hung it behind the door. 

Without your bright smile my whole house is gloomy and dark. come backkk. - Zayn. M

Zaynn, no. No way. thatttt was just...

Horrible? - Zayn. M

Yes Zee. It was like beyond cliche

I tried, babe. Should I come up with something else? - Zayn. M

No, not necessary at all.

"Oh you're back?" Harry's voice was hoarse and he looked pale. Paler than he ususlly did. He glanced back to my bedroom nervously before he gave me a quick smile. I followed him in to kitchen to get myself a glass of water. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Nothing, just didn't get enough sleep" Harry shrugged. Looking at him, it was bit obvious that he hadn't slept. His eyes were half closed - sleep filled and tired. I bit the inside of my lip as my phone vibrated again. 

And it wasn't Zayn this time. 

It was the person I dreaded with a lot of passion. 

Why must you be so obvious, babe. Aren't you going to Hazza-bear why he couldn't sleep?"

-RedAce. 

"Why?" I asked, looking up at Harry who turned around so that he was facing me. He gave a small frown, curiousity filled eyes and eyebrows creased together. "Why couldn't you sleep?"

Just like earlier, all the colour drained from Harry face - and his skin paled yet again.

"Someone broke into the house last night - well, not the house but your room. And I wouldn't have noticed if they were crashing everything in your room. You room is completely ruined, thi-"

"Why didn't you call me?" I whispered, already walking towards my room. Harry following behind me looking as guilty as ever even though not even half this was his fault. No wonder he looked so wasted, he probably stayed up all night in fear. 

"Fuck. I knew you were with Zayn and I didn't want to disturb you and it was like fucking 4 in the morning when it happened" He explained, I nodded shakily. 

RedAce. 

It had to be him. I didn't know what else to think. My mind wasn't thinking straight, everything was messed up. Every thought in my head wouldn't stop zooming around, it was as if a war had broken out in my head and I didn't know what to do. For a split second, I wished Zayn would just come and wrap me up in his arms and whisper one of  his cheesy lines to me. 

But I knew Zayn couldn't know about this. 

He couldn't know that I had crazy creeper who had now dared to break in to my room. He was leave me. Something I didn't need right now.

"Liam?" Harry placed a comforting hand on my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts. My hand was still curled up around the door knob of my bed room door. 

I wasn't sure whether I wanted to see it or not. 

I know twisted the knob and pushed open the door. A small gasp left my mouth at the sight of my room. Harry was right. It was completely ruined from the messy bed sheets to the shattered mirror. And if my heart wasn't racing before it definitely was now. 

"Fuck" I stared around, taking a step into the room - making sure not to step on to the piece of glass. I bit the inside of my lip harshly, taking in the sight before. 

This wasn't done by any accident. 

This was done on purpose. 

"Liam check the mirror" Harry commented as he gestured towards the half shattered mirror. 

There written in a red marker pen was a message. It was huge. And I didn't know how I missed it because there was no way I should've. Silence took over the room as I stared at the mirror, refusing to take my eyes away from it. 

Babe, perhaps you didn't get the memo. You don't date anyone but me, don't kiss anyone but me. Mine not his. 

Not Zayn's.

Not Zayn's but his. 

That's what it meant didn't it?

I belonged to RedAce not to Zayn. So I should date Zayn and I shouldn't kiss Zayn because I belonged to RedAce, he was the one that I should date and kiss...

"I need a walk" I murmured as I brushed past Harry to get out of the room, I grabbed my coat and tugged it own as quick as I could, leaving my phone on the couch in the living room. I wanted to be away from my phone for once. Just alone. I don't want any one to text me for once and leave me alone.

As I stepped out of mine and Harry's flat, those words kept on ringing in my ears. 

Mine not his.

=====================

Plot twist...some of you might have guessed it....but I am adding a plot twist to it. However, the plot twist comes in later....

So don't worry about it for now....

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE               [ 140+ ]

COMMENT               [ 16+ ]

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

x