sixteen

[ sorry for the late update and I will promise, no cliffhangers this time...i think...maybe I will change my mind ]

*Liam's POV*

"I just want to see whether he is okay or not? Just fucking let me see him, only for a minute!" Zayn pleaded, I could hear the pain in his voice; the desperateness but it didn't have any affect on me. It was like my heart was left emotionless, like Zayn stole every still feeling I had ever felt. 

I felt just about alive; my breath shallow and forced. 

"Fuck off, Malik! You have no right to even be anywhere near Liam, alright? He doesn't need your shit anymore and trust me if you don't fuck off, I will make you" Louis hissed. Although, Louis had already made a guess on who Zayn was, it still didn't make him any less angry when I comfirmed it for him.

"I am here to make this better. He means something to me, infact, he means everything to me. I know what I did but you have to give a chance!" Zayn requested, the vulnerbility in his voice caused my heart to thump agianst my chest rapidly. I wanted to be out of the door and in Zayn's arms. 

But he wasn't Zayn to me anymore, he was RedAce.  The person who managed to flip my whole life around in a matter of a months. I hated him. 

"Liam doesn't want anything to do with you, so fuck off" Louis snapped. 

"I am staying put until you let me in. I am not moving until I see him!" Zayn stated, there was a sterness to his words that wasn't there before and knowing Zayn, he was fucking stubborn. I knew he was going to stay true to his words. He wouldn't go unless he saw me. 

But I didn't want to see him. Not today or ever. 

"Why the fuck don't you get it? fuck.off" 

"I want to see him, why don't you get that?"

"You have hurt him enough"

"I didn't mean to, alright?! I was going to tell him soon and if you hadn't gone and messed it up and maybe, Liam wouldn't be in so pain right now!" Zayn growled. 

He had no right, no right what so ever to blame this all on Louis. Louis had abosolutely nothing to do with this. As a best friend, he was looking out for me, just trying to help me. Zayn couldn't blame this on him. 

"He would've got hurt none the less. He fucking trusted you and you went and ruined it for the both of you so congratulations! You got want you wanted, you broke Liam now get the fuck out of his life"

"I want him and like I said about 1 minute 45 seconds earlier, I am not moving until I see him" 

I pushed my head away from the door. I couldn't take anymore of this, them fighting was getting neither of us anywhere. If anything, it was just making the two them angrier and more demanding. They both would do anything to get their own way; Louis will make sure I don't see Zayn and Zayn will do anything to see me just so that they can prove to each other that they can have their own way with me. 

I wanted this over, I wanted some silence; I wanted to be able to hear my thoughts over their voices. And most of all, I didn't want to hear Zayn's voice ever again. It pained me. 

I unlocked my door and breathed in before forcing myself to open the door. Zayn instantly stopped mid way, his head turning towards the creeking noise my door had created while Louis groaned loudly, gesturing for me to go back in, that he could handle this. 

I igonored him with a glare before turning to fix my glare at Zayn. I, almost, couldn't look at him. It was like a bolt of pain struck me every time my eyes even met his own. I didn't know who the person before me was anymore, Zayn was a complete stranger for me. 

Zayn eyes softened as they landed on me and he dared to take a step forward which only caused me to step back. 

"Don't" I mumbled. 

"Liam, can we just talk. You have to let me explain myself, fuck, you have to understand why I did what I did" Zayn pleaded. I noticed the dark circles surrounding his eyes as I kept my eyes firmly on him. Was he hurting just as much as me? What if he didn't mean for it to get this far?

But none of it changes what Zayn really did. No matter how sorry or the pain Zayn felt. 

"I don't want to see you right now, Zayn. I want some time away from everything" I said, running a shaky hand through my hair, it was already messed up enough. I tried not to start crying. Hell, even having Zayn's name roll of my tongue caused me pain. 

Why did he do such a thing? He ruined everything. For the both of us. 

"But you will, eventually, give me a chance to explain, right?" Zayn asked, helplessly. He shoved his hands into his pockets and fixed his glaze on me. 

"Eventually, yes but for now, I want to be alone"

[ so that was kind of a filler chapter...I thought you guys would appreciate one of those after all the drama in the last fews chapters so yeah. hope this was okay. sorry for any errors or typos. ]

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x

ily. NEARLY 3k votes!!!