five

Chapter five...Enjoy :)

===========

*Liam's POV* 

"Hey" I smiled as Zayn walked towards the counter, running a hand through his hair which was laid out in a fringe today. He shot me his usual smirk and leaned against the counter. 

"Didn't see you this morning" He simply said, raising an eyebrow up at me.

"Oh, my shift started really early today so yeah" I replied, as I bit into my lip and wondered if Zayn had waited for me earlier. Did he want to walk with me to the coffee shop?

"And I woke up really early to catch up with you but when I knocked on your door, you room mate opened and said you already left" Zayn said, frowning. He was leaning forward on the counter now, watching ever move I made and I wished the shop wasn't so empty. I need to someone to take my attention away from Zayn. 

He was driving me nuts by looking at me like that. 

"Maybe tomorrow I will knock on your door before I leave" I said. 

"That would be nice. Maybe seeing you first thing in the morning will make my day better" Zayn replied winking and leaned in closer on the counter, if that was even possible. 

"Such a flirt" I looked away from Zayn to find Louis standing there, shooting Zayn a knowing smirk. Zayn just chuckled and mirrored Louis' smirk, his eyes staring at me the whole time. I could feel Louis' eyes on me but I didn't want to break mine and Zayn's eye contact so I didn't look his way. 

"What can I say, Tomlinson. Your friend is just very irresistible, impossible to stay away from" Zayn said with a low, husky voice. The way his eyes stared at me made me want to flush the deepest shade of red. I could already feel my skin slowly heat up and a tint of red slowly crawl up my neck.  

"Liam, don't let go off this one" Louis grinned before he went to serve a customer, leaving me even more flushed than before. 

"Should listen to your friend" Zayn pointed out. 

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" Zayn nodded. This sudden urge to be pressed up against Zayn passed through me but I quickly shaked it off, knowing that that thought shouldn't be running through my head right now. I really shouldn't let Zayn's flirting get to me. 

But then I couldn't deny the tiny feelings I had for him either. 

"What if I think that friend gives shit advice and that I don't want to listen to him?" I asked. 

"Go out with me" Zayn said, and I almost missed what he said because of that intense stare of his eyes again. I coughed and looked away from Zayn, my skin flushing red again. I couldn't help myself, Zayn made me feel this tingling feeling that I didn't even know existed before. 

Fuck. Fuck and Fuck. This is way too good to happen right now. 

"So what's your answer, babe?" Zayn asked, snapping me out of my thoughts again. 

"It's a yes Zayn!" Louis exclaimed with a roll of his eyes. I glared at him, shooting a small kick towards him, "That's not very nice Liam!" 

"Maybe then you shouldn't be interuppting in other people's conversations" I gritted through my teeth, shooting him another dirty look before I turned back to Zayn. 

"Look I-"

"Tomorrow, I will pick you up at 7. Okay." Zayn asked but I knew Zayn wasn't asking. Zayn was stating, giving me no choice but to let out a small nod. But I wasn't complaining. The blood inside me was already rushing and my heart was already running wild.

The things Zayn Malik did to me. 

"Sounds fine" I nodded. 

"Good, I wil see you tomorrow" Zayn grinned at me, shooting me his signature wink before he walked out of the shop. I let out a small gasp and fell back on to the little stool that we kept inside the counter. 

"In case you were wondering, that really just happened" Louis laughed as he came and stood near me, his hand ruffling up my hair slightly. 

"Thank to you, yeah" I mumbled, rolling my eyes. 

I was snapped out of my thought by my phone beeping and suddenly my happy mood was lifted off because I knew who that text was from. I could just feel it. Louis gave me a worried look as I pulled my phone out of my phone and unlocked it. 

That was easy. Counting the hours down till sept. 

-RedAce

===========

Okay... so I am really sorry for the chapter. 

I know it's really short and (probably horrible). Today hasn't been a good day so just bare with me, guys. Sorry for this update. 

Also if anyoen didn't know - In the text message the word sept means 7 (In french so yeah) This should give you guys a pretty good hint of whose writing all the messaes. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x