eleven

"Liam what are you doing here?" Zayn asked as he opened his door, stepping aside to let me in. I, probably, looked wreacked- dripping in water since he had been raining outside. I would've gone and got changed first if this wasn't so important. 

I was still shaken- couldn't get the image of my room out of my head. It was getting beyond what I thought it would be. I was scared - a feeling I swore I would never feel over RedAce. 

"We need to talk" I mumbled as Zayn helped me tugged my coat off. He nodded before he disappeared and came back with a towel. He was frowning, eyebrows creased together. Zayn was fiddling with his fingers as he waiting for me to carry on. 

But I didn't know what to say. 

It took me a lot thinking- but this needed to be done. 

"Liam what is it?" Zayn asked as he stepped close- hand grabbing mine. I let him lace out finger together and pull me close. 

"I don't want to see you anymore" I whispered, a lump forming in my throat

"What?" Zayn asked, the fist of his spare hand clenched and I tried to move my eyes away from his raging, furious and almost burning stare- but he wouldn't let me. He stepped closer instead. I gulped and looked away with a small cough which only caused Zayn to grab my chin firmly and turn me around so that I was looking at him. 

"We are stopping this here. Yesterday was amazing but I can't" I replied as calmly as I could. This was definitely going to be harder than I thought. The way Zayn was holding on to me made it quite clear that he was intending to let go anytime soon. 

"You can't go out with me?" Zayn asked slowly as if testing how those words felt coming out of his mouth. 

I nodded and pushed his hands off me. Zayn's eyes hardened and I frowned- surely, Zayn is going to understand. He isn't surely going to be one of those people who refuse to let go off someone. 

"Why?" He asked, I flinched at the sharpness of hie voice. 

"I don't need a reason to stop seeing you" I replied with a roll of my eyes. Zayn breathed out and stepped back a little- frown still visible as he stared at his feet. He was thinking hard with the way he had his eyebrows creased together. 

"You can't do this. I am not going to let you" He stated as he looked up. 

"Zayn. This is my choice" 

"Liam, from the first I saw you I have wanted you- every fucking bit of you. And now you can't just-  I am not going to let not without a reason any way" Zayn said, my eyes widened as he stepped towards me- pushing me back until my back hit the door and I was trapped between him and the door. 

"Zayn..."

"A reason, that's all I want" He mumbled against my skin, his hand placed on my hip pushing my t-shirt up so that there was skin to skin contact. 

"Don't make this difficult, Zayn"

"I am not the one making things difficult. A reason and I will let you go" He bit lightly on my collarbone getting a quiet moan out of me. I couldn't help it anymore- my arm wrapped around Zayn's shoulder as he kissed up my neck. 

Zayn pulled back with a smirk, fingers tracing an aimless pattern on my hip. 

"So what's up?"

"I really don't want to stop seeing you" I whispered as my forehead pressed against Zayn's. He grasp my hair and pulled me closer his lips only centimetres away from mine. 

"Then why the fuck are you?"'

"It's complicated" I sighed. 

"I like complicated" Zayn whispered as he winked. I chuckled a little. He leaned in and placed his lips against my sucking on my bottom lip, his tongue swirled around, wetting bottom his and mine lips. He walked in closer to me, pressing out bottom halves flushed together. 

I paused, hand on the door knob as my eyes flashed at the bracelet. I turned back and went to grabb it. It was the same. The same one I had lost on the day of my 19th birthday party. But it can't. This was Zayn's room and it can't be the same bracelet. That was just impossible. 

"Babe?" Zayn stepped in to the room as I quickly pushed the bracelet back under the bed, hoping Zayn didn't notice. He smirked at me as he crawled in, pushing me back until I was laying down. He grinned down at me, resting on his elbows. 

"Hey" I whispered, steadying Zayn by placing a firm grip on his arm. He stilled and curled his hand around the nape of my neck pulling me up slightly.

"Hello" 

Zayn winked before he leaned down and pushed his lips against mine. He kissed me furiously, lips sucking on my bottom lip yet again. He kissed my roughly with his teeth biting into the skin of my lips and silence of the room was cracked with the sounds of my broken moans and breathless gasps. 

===========

So yeah...I was a bit stuck on this chapter so yeah- hope this was okay. I tried with this chapter but yeah. I might put this chapter on hold- I feel like I am giving you guys horrible chapters. 

Dedication-

best comment

VOTE                        [ 150+ ]

COMMENT                        [ 8+ ]

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

I love you, x