nine

*Liam's POV*

Zayn stepped away from me. I frowned a little at his odd behaviour, hand reaching out to pull him back in. He shifted his position so that his hand was not so obviously resting on my thigh. Zayn is probably the biggest tease I have ever seen but I am not complaining. I like it.

"What's up?" I asked, fingers picking at the strands of his hair.

"Just wondering how our first kiss should be, you know..." He replied, eyebrows arcing towards each other, "Do you prefer wall or bed?"

"Zayn!"

"What? I am just asking" He defended with a cocky smirk. 

I shrugged off Zayn's coat off my shoulders, due to the heat that was already burning through me, earning a slight disapproving look from him. Then, I wrapped my arms back around Zayn's next who had definitely moved closer to me; his fingers teasingly sliding underneath my jumper as if testing how long I can really resist him. 

Well...it didn't take very long before a moan escaped through my parted lips and for my cheeks to turn a darker shade of red. 

"Come babe, just tell me you want it" Zayn whispered. 

"Want what?" I asked innocently; eyes fluttering close as Zayn's blunt nails dug into my hip and his cold, minty breath blew against the warmth of my skin, instantly setting a shiver down my spine. 

"My lips on yours" Zayn whispered. 

When my eyes jerked open, they were looking right into Zayn's clouded ones. It was breath-taking. He was breath-taking. And I didn't quite understand what he was doing with me. He was probably the most beautiful I have ever witnessed in my life and I didn't understand how I ever ended up in his flat, on his couch and in his arms. 

"Zayn?" I asked, hand tugging at his hair. 

"Yeah, babe?" 

"Pleas-se...Just please, kiss me" I whimpered, leaning in closer. My forehead pressed against his own, eyes closing again as I waited for Zayn to do something. I tried to ignore the fact that I was actually trembling ever so slightly and hoped that Zayn wouldn't notice it. 

But he did because he pulled away just a tad bit and then his hand crawled up my side to my cheek, holding it firmly. I could feel his pentrating stare on me but I refused to open my eyes. 

And the next thing I know, soft lips are touching mine and Zayn's hands are gripping my waist tightly, pulling me close to him. Zayn pulled back after pecking my lips softly and I couldn't help but grip his sides and pull him back in, earning a grin from Zayn. 

His lips were thin and delicate however the bottom lip was a tad bit fuller than the top which just tempted me to suck on his bottom lip. And who I was to really resist that...As Zayn's left hand ran up and down my thigh, occasionally pulling me closer - I grasped on to his shoulder hoping to melt myself into Zayn. 

Our lips molded perfectly and I never really wanted to pull away. Zayn's lips were like a piece of puzzle that fitted perfectly against mine own. 

"I get why you don't kiss on the first date" Zayn mumbled, eyes clouded as he looked at, finger brushing gently against my bottom lip.

"Why?"

"Because fuck, I really don't want to let you go now. I am sure no one will ever be able to resist you after a kiss and I certainly just want to keep you here all day long and kiss you. I mean, you are just- just killing me, babe" Zayn leaning in againt, his hair tickling my forehead and breathes in, eyes not looking away from mine. I sigh lightly before I surge up and force my lips against his. 

Kissing Zayn might just be the best I have ever done. 

***

"Liam, Liam. Wake up or you ar-" I reached over to his face and slapped my hand against his mouth perfectly before I snuggled back into the crook of his neck earning a sharp brush of his fingers on the flat of my stomach.

"Zayn, you need to shut up" I mumbled against his chest.

We were curled up on the couch in a rather uncomfortable position - almost cramped up against the each other. Zayn on the bottom with his arms and feet tangled around me while I was pushed against the back with my head buried in Zayn's neck, hands grasping his chest tightly. 

It was warmest I had ever been. 

"Babe, don't you have work today?" Zayn asked.

"Thank you for reminding me" I groaned as I peeked up at him. Like usual, Zayn's wore his typical smirk with a huge grin tugged at his lips. I smiled up at him, finger brushing smoothly against his stubble. 

He leaned down for a kiss but I instantly made a disapproving sound and held him back. 

"Wh-"

"Morning breath" I whispered. 

Zayn rolled his eyes but sat up, pulling me up with him. He leaned down again making me frown but his lips never met mine, instead  he dipped his head down further and pecked my birthmark, giving me a sharp when he pulled away. 

"I will be in the kitche-"

"You can cook?" I asked, biting the inside of my lip to prevent myself from laughing. Zayn stopped and turned around to pull me close, a cocky smile plastered on his lips. 

"I really like you...you know" Zayn said.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. Like really really like you" 

"Well, good thing that I like you too" I whispered, light blush crawling up my neck. Zayn smiled and pulled away. 

"Bathroom's over there" He said as he pointed towards the door in the far corner before he turned to face me again, "Be quick so I kiss the shit out of you" He whispered. 

===============

Yeah....I didn't really know what I was going to write in this chapter so just a load of shit happened...hope that wasn't so bad...I just really wanted to update before school started (Which unfortunately is tommorow ^-^)

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE    [ 100+ ]

COMMENT    [ 18+ ]

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

x