eight

OH MY GOD! The votes on the last chapter! It's two away from a hundred! That's crazy so thank you and for that, here's an early update for you guys :)

Chapter 8, Enjoy!

===================

*Liam's POV*

He was gone. 

Just in the blink of an eye, he was gone. Before I could even turn around and take a glimpse as him, he was out of the door. I thought about running after him but I knew better and I couldn't just leave Zayn behind. 

Damn It. 

I was the standing in front of the mirror, breathing hard and face red. I tried not think about the warm hand that was around my hip a few minutes ago but it proved hard not to. I shook my head and stormed out of the bathroom, letting myself breath properly. 

"Fuck Liam. Where did you go?" I looked up to find Zayn walking towards, his face scrunched up in a worried way. Zayn shoved his phone in his pocket before he pulled me into his arms, giving me a tight hug. 

"Just went to the bathroom" I breathed out, grabbing onto his shoulders. 

"You scared the shit out of me" 

"Sorry"

Zayn let go off me, sliding his hand down to catch my hand and entwine with his own. I gave him small smile trying to grimace instead. I wanted to be out of this place, wanted nothing more to do with RedAce. 

It was time I paid some attention to Zayn. 

"Can we get out of here?" I asked, biting the inside of my lip. Zayn nodded and it made me laugh when the typical smirk returned to his face, a light smile tugging on his lips. 

"Ice Cream?" Zayn asked, turning towards me when he spotted a ice cream van across the road. I huddled closer to him, shivering slightly as I let out a small nod. Zayn pushed me away slightly and took off his coat handing in to me. 

"But you're going to get cold" 

"I wasn't joking earlier"

"So you are staking a claim on me?"

"I am just calling you mine, now take it. I don't want you to freeze to death"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his coat, putting it on. It wasn't the perfect fit considering Zayn was a leaner than me but it warmed me up none the less. A cocky smile appeared on Zayn's face as he grabbed my hand again and muttered something that suspiciously sounded like- "I am going to make you wear this coat every day"

"Which one? The dark knight rises or Avengers?" Zayn asked, we decided to finish off the date at Zayn's place. Since tomorrow was Saturday and I didn't have a shift, we will be able to watch a movie and stay up till late. 

"You can't make me choose!" I whined. 

"Come on, Li. I know they both are your favourite movies but just choose one! It's not that hard" Zayn replied, with a small roll of his eyes. 

"How did you know that they are my favourite movies?" I asked, frowning slightly. I don't exactly remember mentioning my little (not so little) obsession of superheros to Zayn.

"Mind reader! Now pick!" 

"Okay....Avenegers...No! The Dark Knight Rises?...Yeah that one!" 

Zayn awarded me with a grin before he turned around to the DVD player, slotting in the disc. He grabbed the remote and made his way towards the couch, sitting down next to me. 

His arm instantly went around my waist, pulling me tight against himI shuffled closer to him, resting my legs on top of his and hand slotting together with his. 

It was sort of weird. How comfortable I felt with Zayn. 

"You're adorable" He mumbled, pecking my nose before he turned his eyes back to the TV screen, leaving me grinning. 

It was halfway through the movie when I felt Zayn's hand slowly slide under my jumper, fingers digging into my skin ever so lightly that it made my breath hitch. I looked at him only to have him looking right back at me; his eyes clouded and a dark hazel. His hand trailed down my back, stopping and curling firmly around my lower hip. 

Suddenly, Zayn tilted his head down causing me to let out a surprised gasp. His spare hand tugged onto my hair, pulling at them softly but firmly as he left a small kiss on my neck. Zayn smiled against my skin before he looked up, eyes just as clouded as before.

He slowly leaned in, refusing to break our little staring contest. Just when our lips were centimetres away, I pressed a hand on his chest slightly pushing him back -  smirking when Zayn let out a small groan. 

"I don't kiss on the first date" I whispered. 

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"I just don't"

"Oh. We will be breaking that tradition of yours" 

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah cause I always kiss on the first date"

===================

I am going to stop there cause I like making you guys suffer....? haha. And REDACE RAN AWAY BEFORE LIAM COULD SEE HIM! DANG IT!

haha, hope this chapter was okay. I will update pretty soon. Promise. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE   [ 90+ ]

COMMENT   [ 8+ ]

FOLLOW

SHARE

p.s HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am hoping 2014 is going to be good. 

p.p.s I love you all so much <3

xxx