six

helllooo :)

I am going try and update this story more than once a week (since it's winter break :)) So yeah but here's chapter six. some stuff happening in this one :)

so yeah, enjoy :)

=======

*Liam's POV*

I think it's time we met, don't you?

-RedAce

I jerked up from bed, sitting up abruptly. My laptop would have nearly slipped off my lap if it wasn't for the guarded hand I had on it's side. I re-read the text making sure that my eyes weren't playing games with me. 

Before I could wreck my head futher over the text, the phone in my hands vibrated again scaring the day light out of me. I pulled down my notifications bar and tapped on the new text. 

Tonight, outside Achilles Restaurant at 7 p.m I will be looking out for your sexy face, babe ;)

-RedAce

It was like the fire inside of me was blown out by a splash of water. When I thought I could finally end this by meeting this person behind the phone, I couldn't. It had to be the same time as my date with Zayn. 

Canceling my date with Zayn wasn't an option. It was clear that Zayn wants this date as I much as I do. And I wasn't going to ditch Zayn and call off the date at the last minute just because my creepy stalker decided that he finally wants to reveal who he is. 

***

"Where is Zayn taking you for your date?" Louis asked as he rolled my phone around in his hand, the latest text from RedAce still very much visible on the screen. 

"We decided to just go casual. Maybe, McDonalds or something" I replied, shrugging. I tugged on a jumper over my head before I turned to Louis, giving him a curious look because he was staring at me with a expression that clearly told me he was planning something.

"Call Zayn and tell him that you want to go to Achilles" Louis stated as he threw me my phone (which nearly hit me in the nose). 

"And why should I do that?" I asked.

"Use you brain, Payno! Seriously am I the only who thinks around here?" He groaned as he stood and walked closer to me, "If you do to Achilles, you get to see both Zayn and RedAce!"

"Since when did you turn so clever?" I asked with a grin. 

"I have always been this clever,you just never noticed" Louis said over his shoulder as he walked out of my room, leaving me alone to talk with Zayn, who picked up within the first two beeps. 

"Hey, Li. Didn't call to cancel on me did you?" Zayn asked and I could hear fair amount of teasing and his smug smirk in his tone, which told me that he was indeed joking. 

"Maybe"

"No jokes, okay? You could easily kill by that one no" Zayn responded, his thick accent coming through smoothly. I tried not to shudder at the huskiness of his voice, because I knew Zayn was waiting for just that. 

"Don't worry, I didn't call you to call the date off. I just wanted to change the plan a bit" I carried on, sitting down on the bench seat that was next to my window. 

"That can work. What is it?" 

"I was thinking that maybe we could go to Achilles instead of McDonalds?" I asked, biting my lip. I was hoping that Zayn wouldn't ask any further questions on this. I didn't want to tell him more lies, that not how I wanted to start our relationship. 

"That's fine by me, anything is fine by me as long as you are my date" Zayn said, using that voice. That one that made me go all hot and bothered, the one that made me want to kiss Zayn endlessly till there was air left between the two of us and we depending on each other. 

"You could definitely do some less flirting, Mr. Malik " I scolded but honestly, I wasn't complaining. 

"It's hard stopping when it comes to you" Zayn replied before he disconnected the phone. I rolled my eyes, couldn't fight off the grin tugging at my lips.

"All done?" Louis asked as he peered in through the door. 

"Yep done" I replied, with a small smile. 

"You are seriously going to freeze if you don't wear a coat" Zayn pointed out, gesturing towards my jumper. I shrugged and shot him a cheeky grin which Zayn frowned at. 

"I was hoping you'd give me yours if I did" I replied. Zayn smirked walked closer to me and hook an arm around my waist, pulling me closer with a sudden jerk. 

"Are you asking me to stake a claim on you by giving you my coat?" Zayn whispered, raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged innocently and placed a quick kiss to his jawline before pushing out his arms. 

"Maybe, I am. Problem?" 

"Not really. I staked a claim on you way before you even knew. Mine"

 =======

So yeah the date next chapter! 'S gonna be fun :)

so yeah, hope this chapter was okay. I know it's a but short and is just filler but yeah.

Dediction -

Best Comment

VOTE   [ 40+ ]

COMMENT  [ 8+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x