Tamaki X Reader

You know the drill. Y/n = your name, L/n = last name, h/c = hair color, h/l = hair length, etc etc.

The late October air filled the music room, making it feel more like home.
"Ohh Haruhi!" The Kings voice echoed throughout all of music room #3. He wrapped his arms around poor Haruhi, who protested vocally.
"Senpai, would you let me go?"
"Haruhi, my darling daughter, please teach me the ways of commoners on Halloween!"
Haruhi pryed Tamaki's arms off her and thought. "Well, if you want to learn about Halloween, theres one person I can definitely take you to."

And so Kyoya began planning the hosts visit to Haruhis commoner friends apartment. The girl, y/n
L/n, lived in an apartment complex not too far from Haruhis home.
Her home was easily identified as the apartment covered in fake spiderwebs, pumpkins, and a skeleton sticker on the door. Haruhi knew that y/n knew Halloween better than most people, as it is her favorite Holiday.
When the hosts arrived at the apartment, Haruhi knocked on the door as it flung open.
"Haruhi!!" Immediately the girl knocked her down in a hug. " Hey Hun! Is this the host club? Come in everyone!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey, Mori, & the twins sat in the small living room, quietly discussing what they thought commoners did for Halloween.
" I bet they hardly do anything"
" They probably eat a nice dinner. But its not actually nice, its actually cheap."
" I bet theres sweets!!" Honey chimmed in.

Finally, Y/n and Haruhi sat down with the boys.
Y/n began explaining trick or treating. All the while, Tamakis eyes stared directly into hers. He didnt care about Halloween anymore.
" so you're literally repeating that while house to ho- um.. Tamaki?" Y/n turned toward him, her eyes catching his gaze. His face immediately turned a deep shade of red and y/n giggled. "You're not falling for me are you?"
"Wow, shes so much like the boss." The twins said in unison, snickering. "A perfect match, I would say." Kyoya added.
Y/n blushed too. "A-anyways i-i um.. I uhh.. do.. do you guys wanna go trick or treating..?"
"Y-yes! I would love to!"
~time skip brought to you by a blushing Usa Chan~
Everyone had split up. Mori and honey were together, kyoya and Haruhi were together, the twins were together, and Tamaki and y/n were alone together. Eventually the two found they were not even trick or treating anymore, just walking and having a deep conversion. Tamaki couldnt help but look at her eyes every chance he got, those lovely e/c orbs shining happily.
He stopped on the sidewalk, grabbing y/n's hand. She turned back and looked at him. "Tama?"
"Trick or treat!"
"Huh?"
He pulled her close to him, swiftly wrapping his arms around her waist. " I said trick or treat. Now you have to give me a treat, princess."
Y/ns face was a darker shade than a firetruck.
Tamaki kissed her lips gently before pulling away and smiling. Y/n was smiling like an idiot.
"Happy Halloween, princess!"