Honey X Loli! Reader ~REQUEST~

I havent posted in so long! But requests are back open so here ya go~

I glanced around nervously at my new school and the unfamiliar students around me. Even though we were all about the same age, most of them were significantly taller than me. I fidgeted with my stuffed cat.
"Excuse me.." I attempted to gain the attention of a taller student who continued walking past me. "Um, hello! I was wondering-" I tried again as a girl turned and walked into the classroom beside me, completely overlooking me. I crossed my arms and pouted. A boy bumped into me from behind.
"Watch out, kid."
"Im not a kid!" I tried to protest, to no avail.
"Need some help?" A voice almost as small as mine asked cheerily. I followed the voice to a blonde boy a little taller than me. "My names Honey! Whats your name?" Behind him stood a really tall boy with dark hair. The blonde cheekily smiled at me, tilting his head slightly.
"My name? O-oh, its y/n.. and this is Ember!" I gently held up my toy cat. Why did I suddenly feel so nervous? "Ah, um, y-yes please." My cheeks felt warm as I awkwardly smiled back. "Im trying to find the office so I can get my s-schedule.."
"Oh! Here, Takashi-" He motioned to the taller boy, "- and I can show you where its at!" He swiftly grabbed my hand, leading me towards the office with 'Takashi' following right behind.
Once we stopped in front of the double doors leading to the office, he let go of my hand. My palm felt colder now.
"Heres the office!" He smiled before turning to walk back the way he came. "See ya around, y/n Chan!"

I smiled and waved. "Thanks again, Honey!"

At the end of the day, finding my locker was difficult. I managed to find it, before realizing who was a few lockers away from me. "H-hey Honey!" I called to him. I blushed at my own stutter. There were few people in the hallway. Most people had already gone home and I would have too had I remembered where my locker was at.
"Y/n! Are you gonna stay for the host club?" He smiled brightly as he quickly came over to me.
"Host club?"
"Ill show you!" Honey took my hand in his and turned to walk down the hall. He stopped for a split second, glancing at me as to make sure it was okay he had my hand in his. I smiled and nodded lightly before letting Honey lead me to wherever we were going.

For the next few weeks, after school, Honey would meet up with me and take my hand. Each day he would lead me to the host club and every day I would request him. I couldn't help it, Honey is just so cute! Just the thought of him made a pink tint rush to my cheeks. We always ate cake together. We also liked to sit Usa Chan and Ember up next to each other. I couldn't have made a better first friend at Ouran!

One day, as Honey grabbed my hand, he froze.
"Is everything okay, Honey? Are we still going to the host club?" I asked, worried.
"Of course we are!" He look at me and smiled. "But uhm.. y/n.. I was wondering if I could give you something!"
I felt that pinkness return to my cheeks. "Honey, you dont have to give me anything. I just enjoy spending time with you."
"Y/n," he giggled. "I meant something like this!" He leaned toward me, rubbing his nose against mine. "An eskimo kiss!" He giggled again. I giggled too, even though I knew my face was probably as red as Tamaki's roses. Honey blushed lightly as I leaned forwards and repeated the action, rubbing my nose on his. "I had one for you, too!" I smiled brightly.

Again I am so sorry its been so long. Hope this was enough to satisfy all your weeaboo trash hearts. I love you guys! 💕