Haruhi x Female! Reader

"Come on, y/n! It'll be fun!"

"I just don't know.."
"It's only for a weekend! And it's a private beach!"

"Well.. I guess one weekend won't hurt anyone.. right?"

"YES!"

And just like that, my friend Emma talked me into going on the Host Clubs  weekend trip to the beach.

I was bringing this swimsuit. (If you don't like this one you can pick a different one of your choice.)

~time skip since I hate writing about packing lol~

And so we were heading off to our weekend get away with the Host Club. Emma gawked over Kyoya the entire trip down.

"Y/n, look at Kyoya! Isn't he perfect!"

"Look how elegantly he writes in his black book!"

"He pushed his glasses up! How hot is that?"

I personally didn't have a host in mind. I don't like host clubs, and I'm only here for Emma.
Once we arrived, many girls went right to the beach. And Emma wanted to be one of those girls.
"Come on, y/n! Kyoyas down there!"
"Nooo..." I whined, flopping onto our hotel bed. "Whhyyyy.."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY?" She demanded. "THERE ARE HOT BOYS OUT THERE, SHIRTLESS, AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I WANNA GO?"
I sighed. "I'll go with you, I guess. I just don't see the point. And I'm not swimming right now."
"Fine then."
We walked down to the Sandy shore together. I wasn't in my swimsuit, but a sun dress instead. (Again, you don't have to use this one.)

I sat underneath an umbrella and closed my eyes

I lay there for about fifteen minutes when I heard something move beside me. I opened my eyes to see a feminine looking boy looking back at me.
"Hello."
"Um.. hello."
He smiled and moved his feet in front of him so he could sit criss cross.

"Thats a lovely sun dress."

"Look, the only reason I came here was for my friend. You don't have to come over here and act all flirty with me, ok?" I finally spit once I realized it was a member of the Host Club. " and, not to be rude, but are you a girl?"

"I am" she smiled, "but dont tell anyone. I sorta have a debt with the Host Club so I'm working here."

I turned to face her now. "I see. My friend Emma is obsessed with someone she calls Kyoya?"

She nodded. "Yup, I know who you mean. But between us, I'm pretty sure Kyoyas a bit.. fruity."

I laughed. "Of course."
"I'm Fujioka Haruhi, by the way."
"L/n f/n."

~time skip brought to you by Kyoyas fruitiness~

Haruhi and I sat under that umbrella all day talking. We discussed how similar Tamaki was to my brother, and how my mom had also passed away. We had a lot in common.

That night, we stood together on a balcony connected to Haruhis hotel room. I leaned on the railing lightly, looking down at the crashing waves. Haruhi was back in her uniform and I was in a plain black sundress.

We both silently watched the ocean.

Suddenly she broke the silence. "It looks beautiful at night."

"It does, doesn't it?" I smiled at her. "It's a shame I can't stay out here all night."

"Why not?"
"Well for one, it's getting chilly."

"Here," I looked at Haruhi, who was now holding her jacket out to me. "Wear this then."
I smiled and accepted. I felt myself getting a bit nervous. "T-thanks. I'm also getting tired, though."

" you can rest your head on my shoulder. I-if you want, I m-mean." She stuttered nervously. It was really cute.

I lay my head on her shoulder, and soon felt her arm wrap around me.

We stood like that for a while. I could have stayed there forever.

I looked up at her, keeping my face near her. Then I kissed her cheek.

I watched her face get beet red, then she smiled.

"Y-y/n.." She turned me towards her and wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me closer to her face. "You are too cute." She said  before closing the gap between us.

Maybe there was some good in this trip after all..