Jealous! Honey X Reader ~REQUEST~

I sat in class, smiling as different guys talked to me at once, and to each other.
"Y/n, I love your hair color!"
"Hey, do you think y/n has a boyfriend?"
"Its gonna be me, so back off!"
"Are you busy after school?"

"Yyy/nnnn- Chan!"

In all the commotion of the boys, I heard Honeys voice squeak. I turned to see him smiling at me, holding Usa Chan to his chest.
"Hi, Honey!" I smiled, turning my attention back to the guys.

I felt a tug on my dress.

"Y/n!" I turned to look at Honey again. He was frowning.

"Want to hold-"
"Y/n, are you free this weekend?" One of the guys cut Honey off.

"F-fine." I heard the pitter patter of his  feet running away, and he slam of the classroom door. I turned fully away from the guys, immediately feeling guilty. Mitskuni was trying to talk to me, and I brushed him off! Come on, y/n, this is your CRUSH you just brushed off!

I ran out after Honey. He didn't seem to be anywhere in the halls. I decided to check the host clubs room.

I'll admit, it was weird walking in and not getting blinded by roses and light. The lights were off, and I heard someone moving towards the back.
I made my way there quietly. Sitting against the piano, his face hidden in his knees. He silently sighed and rubbed his eyes.
"H-Honey.." I said, making him jump.
"Y-y/n?" He looked up. His eyes were red and his cheeks were pink.
I dropped, letting myself fall beside him before hugging him.
"Y/n?"
"I'm sorry.." I whispered, burying my face in his chest. His uniform smelled of cake, of course.
When I felt his arms wrap around me, I blushed.
"Honey?"
"Dont be. I should be sorry, y/n. I guess I got kinda frustrated that other guys had your attention."
I looked up at him and blinked. "Y-you were jealous?"
"N-no.." He looked down.
"Honey," I smiled, resting my hand on his shoulder. "You have my attention from now on."
"Yay!" He giggled, nuzzling his face in my neck. "I guess I was jealous.. I like you, y/n."
"Y-you what?"

"I like you!"

I chuckled. "I like you too, Honey!"