kyoya x sick! reader ~REQUEST~

A/n im writing this one for mai kohai :3 love ya emma chan!

Madi: hai friend!
Y/n : hey Madi.. not feeling so good.
Madi: nice try! You're still coming with me to the host club after school!
Y/n: but...
Y/n : fine....
(A/n thats right, im here too. Deal with it. *lowers sunglasses*)

I slid my phone back into my bag. I feel miserable, but Madi is not gonna let me miss host club today.

~ time skip brought to you by a still-sleepy Honey Senpai >:o~
Kyoyas POV
"Uuugh" I turn to see none other than y/n, with her friend Madi poking her. She was laying on one of our couches, holding her stomach, moaning in pain. I approached the two girls, pushing my glasses up on my nose.
"Ladies.. what on earth are you doing?"
"I.. uh.. um uh.." y/n trailed off, staring up at me and blushing slightly.
" She doesnt feel so good I guess." Madi cut in.
"Well, I can have her checked out at one of our families hospitals if you'd like."
An ambulance was there right when I ordered them to be, and I escorted y/n to the hospital. On the way, I looked down at her. I caught myself staring at her eyes. Those e/c orbs are mesmerizing. Her h/c hair, which is usually done, was a bit messy. Strands hung in her face. I reached over, tucking the strands behind her ear. She opened her eyes wide.
"Kyoya?"
"Hm.. yes?"
"Why are you touching my face?"
I snapped out of my trance and realized my hand was resting on her cheek.
"Just feeling to see if you're warm." I slyly said, pulling my hand away as if nothing had happened. Im so good at lying.

Your POV
He is so bad at lying. Or hes good at acting like hes lying. Surely Kyoya doesnt have the same feelings for me that ive had for him for years... right?

Kyoya is perfect, from his dark hair to his glasses, his sly smile to his relaxed personality.

~ Time skip ~

Dehydration. It sucks, man.

I lay sprawled out on the hospital bed, an IV in my arm. Kyoya sat in the chair beside me, staring at me intently.
"Kyoya?"
He grabbed my hand and held it tightly. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.
"Kyo?"
"I was so worried about you." He leaned closer to me. "I hate when you feel like this.. and seeing as you are not contagious.." he slowly closed the gap between us.
He broke the kiss and smirked.
"Even when you're lying in a hospital bed, you're still adorable!" He poked my nose.
"Kyo!!"