Kaoru X Reader ~REQUEST~

I was probably the only person in Ouran who could tell you which twin was which until Haruhi came along. The reason for this? I've known Hikaru and Kaoru since elementary school. And ever since I had known them, I had been hopelessly in love with Kaoru.
Haruhi and I have become pretty good friends since realising we could both identify the twins. The only person who really knew about my feelings for Kaoru was her.
At the end of a long school day, I quickly scurried to grab my belongings from my locker so I could get home. As I opened the locker door, a piece of paper fell out and floated down to my feet. The note read:

Y/n,
I need you to meet me at the fountain right after school today. I need to tell you how I feel~
Kaoru

How he feels? I re-read the note a few times before realising I was supposed to be meeting him now. I walked nervously through the walls of Ouran, to the front doors of the school. As I walked up to the fountain, a familiar ginger boy approached me. He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face towards him.
"There you are. I need to tell you something, y/n."

"No you dont."

He blinked, suprised. "What?"
I pulled my head away from his hand. "Kaoru had to tell me his 'feelings', whatever that means."
Though the boys hair was parted the same way as Kaorus, it was clear that the twin in front of her was none other than Hikaru.
"If you guys are going to just try and mess with me.. then.. then I'm going home." I muttered as I turned on my feet.
"Wait!" I turned to see Kaoru approach from behind the fountain. He looked calm. "Y/n.. can I explain?"
"Why should I let you?" I answered without turning to face them. "All you're going to do is play with my feelings, right?" It was silent for a moment, besides the sound of shoes walking the opposite direction.
"Y/n.." Kaorus voice was right behind me now. "I heard.. I heard rumors that you liked me.. and I wanted to see if you genuinely did so.. so Hikaru decided to pretend to be me to see if you would think it was me and accept my love.. we knew it wouldn't be genuine if you had accepted Hikaru.. but.." I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest it's chin on my shoulder. The voice felt warm against my neck and ear.
"But now.. now we really need to talk." He leaned down and kissed my cheek before intertwining our fingers and leading me somewhere more private.

I really hope that suffices! I'm sorry it's been so long, but I'm going to try to get finished with all these requests.