Tamaki x Really Sick! reader ~REQUEST~

Tamakis POV
"Thank you, sir." I said to the man in the long white coat as he led me down the hall to my beautiful girlfriends hospital room.
"Shes in here." The doctor shook my hand and walked away. I knocked gently on the doorframe and peaked in.
"Y/n?" I called.
"Tamaki.." her tired voice called back. I stepped into the room.
   Her once lively face was so pale. She weakly smiled and lifted her hand. I took it carefully.
"Tamaki.. you know what they said, right?"
I knew, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. "Y-yeah."
"I want you to move on. I want you to have a family and a good life. Without me."
Tears uncontrollably slid down my cheeks and I dropped to my knees.
"I cant. I wont. I love you so much." I cried
"Tama.. please. I will always love you too. But I wont be here for you." She smiled gently.
"Dont say that!"
"Im just a ticking time bomb, Tamaki. Thats what they are saying."
And so I became determined to take y/n out, one last time. I had to.
The next week, I walked into the hospital lobby again, down the white hallway, to y/n's room. I knocked on the door with my free hand, my other holding a bouquet of roses.
Your POV
Tamaki stepped Into my room. He was wearing a button up shirt and khakis. I was sitting in my wheelchair, by the window. I was in my f/c top with a black skirt, with my black converse and a grey beanie. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Are you ready to go, Darling?"
"I am, Dear."

I smiled like an idiot as he pushed my wheelchair down the hall. Together we left the hospital in his limousine, and we were off onto the town.

~time skip brought to you by CAKE!!!!!~

He pushed me up and down the strip. We got ice cream, went to the arcade, and even walked- rolled through- the park. By my favorite pond. It was the best night of my life.

~time skip to 14 days later brought to you by The annoying kids sitting behind me who are right now, as Im typing this, discussing baby poop~

Tamakis POV
I held y/n's hand tightly. Tears soaked my cheeks as I stared down at her. 5 days after we had went on our date, she fell into a coma. Her face was paler than ever, her eyes dark and her hair not as shiny as I remember. I wasnt ever leaving her, even if ever was in a few minutes or hours or days. She didnt have much time left, and I was not leaving her now.