Hikaru X bullied! handicapped! reader ~request!~

A/n idk if people really get triggered by bullying but im still gonna put a warning on it.

I sat at a desk at the back of the room in all my classes. It was the only place I could do my work without leaving my wheelchair, which I cant do. I saw a hand wrap around my wheelchair and knock my pencil out of my hand, onto the ground.
"What the hell, man?" I looked up at my bully, Damien.
"Hey wheely, whatcha up to?"
"Im trying to do work. But," I glared at him, "you knocked my pencil onto the floor."
"So pick it up." He smirked.
I reached my hardest, struggled, but couldnt get the pencil. It was impossible.
"Ha! The cripple cant reach her pencil!"
"S-shut up!"
"Make me, you freak. Oh wait, you cant." His devious smile suddenly snapped back into a straight face.
"Oh yeah, and I talked to your precious 'Hikaru'. He said you're a worthless piece of shit. He said he could never love a cripple."
At this point I was crying. He smirked again, this time proudly. ~ Time skip brought to you by commoners coffee ~
I rolled down the empty hallway after school. My cheeks were stained with tears, my hair frizzy, and my attitude negative.
I steered myself past music room #3. As i went by, the door flung open, hitting my wheelchair and pushing it sideways. I turned 360° and tipped over. My body slammed into the floor, shooting pain through my chest and into my temples.
"And dont come back!" Tamaki Suoh's proud voice yelled.
"Ok, ok, im sorry, I won't!" I started crying again.
"Huh? Whaaa?" Tamaki stepped out, looking around. I looked up and realized he hadn't even seen me fall.
"Im sorry Tamaki, I promise I won't come back." He looked down at me, on my stomach in the middle of the hallway. His gasp was enough to have the whole host club out in the hallway.
Kyoya carried me into music room #3 and from there I lay on the couch, the whole host club looking down at me.
"Are you ok y/n chan?" Honey looked down at you curiously."
"Y/n, I am sooooooo sooorrryyyyyy!!!! I didnt mean to hit you y/n!!!!" Tamaki moped in his emo corner.
"If you dont mind me asking, why cant you walk?" Haruhi chimed in. The twins nodded.
I hesitated. I looked up at everyone. I made eye contact with Hikaru, and blushed slightly.
"You dont have to tell us if you dont want to." Haruhi added.
"No, its fine." I said. "Ill tell you."
Tamaki sprinted over from his emo corner and everyone gathered around me. Honey plopped down on the floor.

I started. "When I was 12, my dad decided he didnt love my mom anymore. He didnt love her, he didnt love me, he didnt love my brother. So he decided to take off. He packed his things and hopped in his car without looking.
"This day, I was out on the driveway, laying down, drawing with chalk. Dad didnt see me and.. backed up. Backed up over my legs. So now im 16, and paralysed from the waist down."
Hikaru looked at me with big eyes.
Then he hugged me. I didnt hug back. Instead I said, "you're an asshole, Hikaru Hitachiin."
He pulled away and looked at me. "H-huh?"
My eyes filled with tears again. "Nothing."
The host club gave me their condolences and pity. I was used to it. Eventually all the hosts had gone off to do their own thing. Everyone but Hikaru.
"Y/n?" He looked at me.
"Yes Hikaru?" I looked back at him, into his eyes.
"Why did you call me an asshole?"
I shook out of my trance caused by his eyes. "Because im a worthless piece of shit."
"What the...? No you're not! Dont say that!"
"So its ok for you to say it but not me?"
"I never said you were worthless!"
".. you didnt?" I lay there dumbfounded.
"No!"
"Oh y/n!!" Tamaki ran up, hugging me. "I forgot to tell you that we had to kick someone out earlier. I wasnt telling you to go away, im sorry."
"Thats ok, Tamaki."
He skipped away and Hikaru added "that jerk was asking us to ban you from the host club."
"Damien?"
"How did you know?" He looked at me.
"Hes the one who told me you said I was worthless."
"Y/n, you are not worthless! You are perfect!!" Suddenly he clasped his hand around his mouth, realising what he said. I decided to do something super risky. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck. His cheeks reddened and his eyes were wide. He wrapped his hands around my back and pulled me against him. Hikaru looked down at me, gently kissing my lips. "I love you so much, y/n. I have loved you for a while now.."
"I.. I love you too, Hikaru."

"You are perfect."