Kyoya X Depressed Reader *TRIGGER WARNING* ~request!~

This one definitely needs a trigger warning. If you're sensitive to self harm, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. You may want to skip this one. ~ Madi ♡♡

The classroom is silent, but my mind is loud.
"You know you want to do it."
"No I dont!"
"Yes you do."
"But I threw away all my blades away!"
"We both know you know how to get them."
"But I promised Haruhi!"
"She wont care. She never did. She only sympathizes you."
"Tamaki will care. So will Honey."
"Tamaki only cares about himself. And you wouldn't want to expose Honey to this, would you?"
"No.."
"Good girl. Now theres some pain killers in the cabinet at home. Take all of them, it will take away the pain."
"But it will kill me, too!"
"Exactly."

The bell ringing brought me out of my thoughts.
That was the last bell. I had a plan in mind. I would spend my last hours with the only people I care about, the host club. Then ill go home, cut, and take all the pain killers. I would write a short note and lay down. All my troubles will disappear before my eyes.

~ time skip brought to you by oxiclean. Its not clean, unless its oxiclean ~

I quietly opened the door. Immediately the entire club surrounded me with hugs and greetings. I smiled fakely at them. Thats when I noticed Kyoya wasn't greeting me, but sitting on a couch nearby, watching my face intently.
"Y/n chan! Wanna have some cake with me?" Honey beamed.
"Hello my precious angel!" Tamaki hugged me.
"I need to speak with y/n." Kyoya spoke up from his seat. The other hosts looked at me curiously.
"Ill be back."
I walked after Kyoya, into the hallway.
"Whats wrong."
"Huh?"
"I said whats wrong, y/n??" Kyoya yelled.
"I..I.."
"Were you going to do something?"
"N-no!"
His dark eyes pierced my soul.
"Don't lie to me." His right hand grasped my shoulder. He was shaking.
"Im not."
I pulled out of his grasp and walked back into the room. "I have to go, guys."
"Awww! Come back tomorrow, ok y/n chan?"
"Yeah.. I.. I will.. tomorrow.."
I hugged each of the hosts individually, except for Kyoya. He knows something's up. I cant let him know the truth.
I rushed out of the school.
~ time skip brought to you by my Kohai! Amaimon8 ~
I locked the bathroom door. And the next thing I knew, slice, slice, slice. My arms, my legs, covered older scars. I stood up and reached for the pill bottle, my hand shaking like crazy.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
"Y/N!!! OPEN UP NOW!!" Kyoya yelled. I stayed silent. More banging. I collapsed back onto the floor in tears.
Suddenly the door burst open.
"y/n!!!" He yelled, grabbing my arms. He dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around me. "Dont do this! Y/n! I love you!  You cant keep doing this to yourself!"
"Kyoya... I hugged him tightly.
"Thats it, im not leaving your side again. I care about you too much. Y/n, would you be my girlfriend?"
"Kyoya.. yes. Yes!" And for the first time in a long time, I genuinely smiled.