Hikaru X Reader ~REQUEST~

Hello everyone, so in this Hikaru X Reader, reader chan, aka you, are Mori' s little sister. I'm actually kinda excited to see where this goes ;D

I as quietly with my chin resting on my palm at an extra table at the back of Music Room #3. I was waiting on my brother and cousin to finish up their "hostly duties", as Tamaki had put it.
I blocked out the chatter of the girls around me with my ear buds.
I was listening to Skyway Avenue, by We The Kings. (If you don't know this, it's a great song! It's in the media at the beginning of this one shot!)

She said let's change our luck,
This night is all We've got.
Drive fast until we crash
This dead end life.

I bobbed my head lightly to the beat and closed my eyes.

Sweet dreams that won't come true.
I'd leave them all for you.

Across the room, I could see the Hitachiin brothers. Kaoru was turned to one of the ladies, and Hikaru faces another leaning on his brother lazily. I sighed.

Brick walls are closing in, let's make
A run tonight.

Blinded by the light,
Hold you through forever, won't
Let you go.

I glanced back at Hikaru. His eyes caught mine and he smiled. I smiled back, feeling a light blush spread across my cheeks.

Cause if you jump, I will jump too.
We will fall together from the buildings ledge.
Never looking back at what we've done,
We'll say it was love.
Cause I would die for you
On Skyway Avenue.

When Hikaru and I were kids, we would get into all kinds of trouble together. With Kaoru there too, of course. We were childhood friends and slowly became my high school crush.
Before I knew it I was almost all the way through the song.
Where are your guts to fly?
Soaring through, through the night.
And if you take that last step I'll follow you.
Leave the edge, and fly.
We're finally alive.

I took one ear bud out as I noticed Hikaru was approaching me.

"Hey, Hika." I said, pausing my song.
"Hey, y/n. What are you doing over here by yourself?"

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Just listening to music."
"Cool, what song?" He asked, peeking at my screen. Remembering that it's a love song, I quickly turned my screen off. "N-nothing, just a song that reminds me of somebody.."

"Y/n."
I looked over. Mori stood with his hands in his pockets.
"Are we finally leaving?" I asked, tugging on the sleeve of his jacket.
He shook his head. "I just wanted to make sure Hikaru wasn't causing you any trouble."
"N-no, he's fine, Mori." I smiled.
I felt someone poke my cheek. I jumped slightly and squeaked, as Hikaru laughed.
"Are you sure?" He asked, glaring at Hikaru.
He knew I liked Hikaru and, being the protective older brother that he is, was going to do what he could to keep me "safe".

"Y-yeah.." I blushed, pushing on his shoulder. He didn't budge.
"... ok." He said, walking away.
I turned back to Hikaru, who was leaning over me now. "Why was he so hesitant to leave you here alone with me?" He asked, smirking.
"Ehh..." I felt small and panicked. I started to back up as he got closer, until I was basically pinned to the wall. I know he was just messing around, but  he didn't know how scared I would get when cornered. I brought my hands to my face, shoving his chest to get him away before turning and running away.
"Y/n!" Hikaru called, but I didn't stop. "Y/n?!" I heard Mori say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Time Skip brought to you by Tamakis Hamster Home~
.
.
.
I say against the fountain, my head in my knees and my hair in my face. I silently sobbed and prayed I would not be looked for, let alone found.
"Why am I so stupid?" I muttered, punching the ground lightly.
I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder.
"Go away, Mori." I growled.
The arm moved down and around my waist. "Do I look like Mori to you?"
I looked up from my knees. "H-Hika?"
"Y/n, what's wrong? Please tell me." I saw something I never thought I would see in the michevious gingers eyes; concern and worry.
"I.. I just get really anxious around people I..." I stopped.
"People you what?" He leaned closer and whispered into my ear.
"H-Hikaru.."
He lifted my face up toward him, pushing my chin upward with his finger.
He leaned himself even closer, brushing our lips together.
"Y/n.." he whispered as he completely closed the gap between us.

So what's left to prove?
We have made it through.