Kaoru X OC ~Request~

(A/n) Hey guys, it's ya boi Madi. So this one shot was requested, and it's not an x reader. It's a character x OC. Now I, myself, don't usually write these, or enjoy reading about other people's OC's, but I kinda liked the character and the idea the owner of the OC had. So I thought I would give it a go! But after this one I probably wont do any more OC' s just because it's more work than a normal one shot and it's directed at a certain person instead of anybody. Also I want to add while I'm talking to you guys that I will open up the option of character x male! Reader if you guys want me to once I re-open requests.  Sorry for the note! Enjoy the story~

The Ouran High School Host Club. The one place I was always too scared to go to. I always heard girls in my class talking about how they loved the club, how intriguing the hosts were, and who their favorites who request might be. It was all so interesting to me.. it was an opportunity for someone to notice my existence. But there's only one problem; I can't bring myself to enter Music Room #3.

My name is Toniann Hamato. I'm a first year at Ouran Academy, and I suffer from Major Anxiety and  Depression. So the day I finally got the courage to walk into the "Host Clubs Playground", my anxiety was going through the roof.

What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm too ugly and refuse to host me? What if the other girls don't like me?

As I pushed the doors of music room #3 open, I glanced around at my surroundings. I was a bit late; Host club had just started. I saw a blonde who was embracing a girl with black hair and a huge blush was on her cheeks. I turned and noticed a small boy hanging on the shoulders of a tall male student. Leaning against a wall was a boy with glasses, who was writing in a notebook. I took notice that Haruhi was here, too. I recognized her from my class. My eyes continued to study the music room until I spotted two people I know fairly well; The Hitachiin twins.  I was good friends with both of them. 'Finally.' I thought to myself, 'A familiar face.'

I quietly began making my way towards them, my eyes locked on the younger twin, Kaoru. My liking of him had begun to develop recently into a crush. He's so much more sensitive than his brother. He's so much more sweet.

I was suddenly ripped from my thoughts as I saw the floor coming closer and closer to me. I put my hands out in front of me in a weak attempt to protect my head. The sure of my head still smacked against the floor. Thankfully my arms had softened the blow.

I looked up to see two clowns; wait, those were girls, who were wearing the ouran uniform and way too much makeup.
"Excuse me. Where were you heading?" The first girl, who had blonde hair, growled.
"T-to-"
"Don't give me your bullshit." He second girl spit. "You were going to talk to OUR twins."
I brushed my light brown hair out of my eyes. "Your twins?"
I noticed a few other girls had approached me, and were now standing over my body that was still on the ground, my head still recovering from the bump that had formed above the side of my eyebrow.

"And dont you dare speak to Tamaki!"

"If you even think about getting near Honey and Mori.."

"Haruhi isn't interested in you either."

The voices of different girls who werr circling around me got louder and louder.

"Stay away away from the host club, you slut."

"They don't want you here. No one does."

"Why don't you do us a favor and kill-"
Before any other comments could be made, I jumped to my feet and shoved through the girls, running out the doors.

I knew this was a mistake. I shouldn't have let my guard down.

~Kaoru's POV ~

"Oh Hikaru, you weren't supposed to tell them about our bedtime games~" I cooed at my brother, making two girls begin to freak out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a group of girls making a circle. I tapped Hikaru and looked toward them to point out something was happening.  In the middle of the swarm, I saw a girl with familiar long light brown hair jump up and make a bee line for the exit.
I quickly let go of my brother.
"W-was that Toniann?" I darted toward the exit, following after the girl.

~ Toniann's POV~
I ran down the hall, unsure of where to go. Behind me I could hear footsteps, so I tried to pick up speed. Suddenly I was yanked back, arms holding me to the mystery persons chest. I started to thrash. I couldn't tell who grabbed me, let alone if it was a guy or a girl.
"I-I'm sorry! Please.. don't hurt me.." I squeezed my eyes closed. I was so terrified of what the girls would do to me. Tears began to soak my cheeks. "Please.. I'm sorry.. I won't bother you ever again." The mystery person was silent, not moving. "I'll.. kill myself.. just like you want.. I won't talk to the twins again... I'm sorry.." I stopped thrashing, my words leaving my lips in sobs.
After a few moments of more silence, the mystery person spoke.
"Toniann.."
I jumped, turning myself to face him. "K-Kaoru?!"
He hugged me, burying his face in my neck. "Those girls.. they.. they will be banned!" He growled. "No one is going to hurt you, Toniann. Not on my watch." He looked down and then back up to meet my eyes. "I love you too much."
I blushed. "Kaoru.. I.." I looked down. "I love you too."
He brushed his lips gently against mine.

"No one is going to hurt you ever again."