Hikaru X Haruhi ~REQUEST~

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SOO SOO LATE!!! I have been super busy so I apologize!  Sorry this is so short but I really havent read any hikaru x Haruhi so I tried my best :3 tysm guys!

They were in love; the only problem being that neither of them knew it. Everyone else could tell; Kaoru continuously nudged his brother to get closer to Haruhi. Kyoya would purposely put them together when running errands. Instead of "Haruhi, run to the store and get some commoners coffee," it was "Haruhi, run to the store and get some commoners coffee, Hikaru, go with her."
It was easy to get them alone together, but hard to get them to confess.

"Hey Haruhi.." Hikaru bit his lip slightly, turning toward her. She grabbed him for a hug.
"Hey Hikaru!" She shot him her signature closed-eye smile.
He blushed hard.
"S-so.. do you.. uh.. wanna go see a movie with me on Thursday night?"
"Sure! What are you and Kaoru going to see?"
"Um.. well actually I only have two tickets so.." he rubbed the back of his neck.
"So you would rather take me instead of Kaoru?"
"Y-yeah."
"Thats.." Haruhi blushed. "Thats sweet, Hikaru."

"Do you think they will get the message now?" Kaoru smirked,  watching his brother try to flirt.
"Not yet. Give them time." Kyoya smiled, pushing his glasses up on his nose.