Mori X Reader

Takashi,
I really need to talk to you after school, before the host club. Its very important. Please meet me by the fountain directly after school.
~ Y/n

I slipped the note into Mori's locker. Today was the day; I was going to tell him, my best friend, That I have feelings for him. Im honestly so so scared that he is going to reject me. We have been friends for years, and its always been me, honey, and Mori. I want to see if it could ever just be me and Mori, Mori and I. Takashi and y/n.

The bell rung, pulling me out of my daydream. I gathered my things in my noodle arms and quickly scurried outside, sitting by the fountain. I sat and watched, waiting, trying to scan him out in the herd of students. Finally students were no longer exiting the school, yet Takashi was still no where to be found. I sat there for another 5 minutes. 10 minutes. 20 minutes. I got up, brushing off my uniform and walking back into the school. Maybe.. maybe he didnt see my note? What if I put it in the wrong locker? Or worse.. what if he is assuming im going to tell him how I feel, and hes avoiding me because of it? I quickly made my way down the halls. I sighed when I got to the corner that led to the hallway which held the doorway to music room #3. I slowly took a step, then another, until I was all the way around the corner.

And there I saw Mori, with some little blonde girl on her tip toes in front of him, her arms around his neck. Their lips connected, Mori's eyes closed. His bag lay on the floor beside him, my note beside it. Takashis eyes opened, and he saw me, tears sliding down my cheeks, my face red. He jerked away from the girl.
"Y/n.. y/n wait!" His voice followed me as I ran down the hall.
I should have known. I should have known. Every time something good starts to happen, boom, something ruins it all. I should have known. I should have known.

Mascara stained my face. I couldnt believe it. I thought he may of had feelings for me. I guess not.
I ran to the schools rose garden. And I plopped down in a Gazebo. Once I sat, I couldnt make my legs work. They wouldnt allow me to move.
"Y/n?"
Crap.
Ive been spotted. Mori ran up to the Gazebo. I looked up at him, and quickly looked down again. He sat down beside me.
"Y/n.. listen-"
"No Mori, you listen! I think you knew I like you, and so you went kissing that girl? Why did you?" I stared coldly at him. He just stared back.
"That girl was a customer of the host club. I told her I wasnt interested and so she got what she wanted before I could say anything. She stopped me from coming to see you." I dont think I've ever heard him talk that much.
Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. I looked up at him with big eyes as he wiped my tears away. "I.. I told her I had feelings for someone else. For you."
He cupped my face and gently and pushed his forehead against mine. "I love you."
"I-I love you too, Takashi." Slowly, he made his way to my lips.

That was the most passionate kiss I have ever had.
"Takashi.." I kissed his nose after we pulled away for air. "Im sorry I got mad at you."
"Its ok, it looked bad, I know."
And, sitting in the Gazebo, soaking up the spring sun, we fell asleep in each others arms.