Nekozawa x reader ~REQUEST~

*Miiiight be some explicit language*

"Fuuuuck ooofffff."

I sighed as a small blonde boy hugged me in an attempt to get me to "lighten up". He whimpered as I said this and let go of me.
"C'mon Usa-Chan.." he muttered to his stuffed rabbit. "She's m-mean.."
"Tch" I turned away from the boy as he scurried away. I was new to Ouran, and definitely did not fit in. Everyone seemed preppy, annoying, and wayyy too happy.
The only reason I was there was because of Nina, a girl who was put in charge of showing me around the school. As soon as we had walked into the club she started fangirling over all these random guys and running around excitedly, like a dog. It was almost like she was a human-dog mixture. Like her dad had done some terrible experiment to her because he was such a huge dick.

Anyways

Finally I had enough of all these flowers and pretty boys. I got up and walked towards the door of the music room. "Y/n!" Nina barked. "Where are you going?"

"I'm getting the fuck out of here before Blondie over there starts trying to prostitute himself to another girl." I nodded towards a tall blonde with purple eyes who heard me and looked over, suprised.
So I left the host club and began searching for the exit. I passed a few other clubs on my way, so I decided to check them out. A baking club, an art club, a drama club, and a school newspaper room. All of these clubs sounded so shitty.
As I was about to give up, I came face to face with a door that gave off a sense of dangerous. "Perfect." I smiled, pushing the door open. The room was pitch black at first. 'I guess I was wrong.. there is no club here.' I thought to myself. Suddenly a candle lit at the back of the room. Then another, and another. A few students were gathered together, wearing cloaks over the school uniform.
"Welcome to the Black Magic Club." One of the students said. "Do you wish to join?"
I smirked. "Hell yeah, this is the most interestingly club I've found so far."
"To join the club," another student spoke, "you must speak with our president, Umehito Nekozawa."
"Then let me speak with him." I demanded.
"Nekozawa-Senpai just left. If you hurry you may still catch him." A girl with black hair whispered.
"Thank you." I bowed and left the room. I ran to the front door and looked around. No sign of anyone. Shit.

I breathed heavily from running and leaned against the side of the building. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw a small black kitten come up out of nowhere. I kneeled down and held out my hand, and the kitten happily rubbed its head against my fingers. I let my h/c hair fall into my face as I let my guard down. Suddenly the kitten looked behind itself and ran towards whatever was behind it. I saw the kitten rub up against feet first and immediate stood up.
"What the hell, dude, I was pet-" I stopped as I realized the guy was wearing a cloak. "I-I'm sorry." As I scanned the guy over, I saw his face slightly and smirked. He was hot as hell, and the cloak darkened his eyes, making him look hotter. "Are you Nekozawa?"
"Indeed." He spoke. "What's it to you?"
"I.. I want to join your club!" I said, looking him dead in the eye.
He returned the smirk. "Cute. You think you're ready for a club like ours?"
"Why wouldn't I be ready?" I growled, starting to get pissed.
" Well you have to have certain traits to get into our club. First of all, you have to be mature."
"Do I look immature to you?" I asked, crossing my arms.
"Fair point." He nodded. "But you also have to be smart."
"I was an honor student at my last school, I'm new here."
"Very well, miss, but there's one more thing." His smirk grew.
"And what's that?" I challenged.
"You must be brave."
"I'll show you brave." I said before approaching Nekozawa quickly. "Would someone who's not brave do this?" I grabbed his uniform tie from inside the cloak and pulled his face down to my level before kissing him quickly and letting go. His eyes were wide and I could see his cheeks tint pink.

"You're in."