Kyoya X Depressed! Bullied! Reader ~REQUEST~ Trigger Warning!!!!

Hello beautiful readers! I'm going to ask again, that if the topics of bullying, self harm, and suicidal thoughts are triggering to you, that you please skip over this chapter. Also, please know that I love you very much, and that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know you probably don't want to hear this, I'm sure you have heard it a million times, but things are going to get better. But they aren't going to get better if you don't try. Please take care of yourselves ♡♡ ~ Madi

I sat in the stall in the bathroom at Ouran Academy. This was a daily ritual for me, I waited to leave the building until everyone was definitely gone. They couldnt bully me if I wasn't around for them to do it.

But something not so daily happened.
Right as I was leaving the stall, too.

"I wonder where that sluts hiding today?"

"Maybe she's in the cafeteria. Pigs gotta eat, you know!"

The girls laughed as they entered the bathroom.
"Speak of the devil," the blonde girl, named Rachel laughed. "There she is now? What are you doing in the bathroom, dumbass?"
"She probably lives here, since she's such a little shit." The girl with Black hair, Aiko, smirked.
"What the hell do you guys want from me?" I yelled, trying not to cry.
Rachel got in my face and grabbed the collar of my dress and lifted my head so I was looking at her.
"Kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit."
She shoved me to the floor and they left, laughing. I just stared at the door frame in shock. I quietly got up, grabbed my bag, and ran out into the hall. I ran past my classroom and a few other rooms. When I ran past music room #3, the door was open and Kyoya was leaning against the wall.
"Hello, y/n." He called out. I glanced at him and kept running.
"Y/n?"

I had the biggest crush on him since I can remember. Those girls told him one day, and they came back and told me that he said I was the ugliest thing hes ever had to look at, and that he hated me.

I kept sprinting.

Once I was out of the school, I ran to the garden. It was the only place I could calm down. As soon as I got to the gazebo, I pulled my blade out of my shoe. I pulled my dress sleeve up and immediately sliced my skin without a second thought. Usually I would quickly cut, so I could make as many cuts as possible. But this time was different. I was aiming for depth, not amount. I was pushing the blade harder and deeper. I ended up making  a total of 16 deep cuts before I heard foot steps running toward me. Before I could bolt, I saw Kyoya.
"Y/n! There you are." He sighed at first, until he noticed the white bench I was sitting on was now stained crimson. And so was the sleeve of my dress.
"Y-y/n.. what happened out here?"

"Just go away, Kyoya!" I shouted. "Why do you even care? Just go away!" I stood up to ran, but he grabbed my wrist.
"Y/n! Snap out of it! It's me!" He shouted back. "What the hells gotten into you, why wouldn't I care about you?"
"B-because I know what you said about me." I stared him down.
"What I said?" He looked confused. "I don't recall ever saying I didn't care about you."
"Oh really? Because that's what Aiko and Rachel told me!"
"Y/n.." He sighed. "You really believed them?"
"I.. I don't know anymore.."
"Y/n.. why would you do this to yourself?" He asked. When I didn't answer, he started shouting.

"Why didnt you tell me those girls were bullying you! Haruhi overheard the whole thing! Why have you done this? Did you not think it would affect anyone else when you did this? Did you ever think this would hurt the people that love you? Do you know what I would do if you were dead, Y/n? I couldn't live with myself!"

I felt so ashamed, and when I looked up at Kyoya and saw the tears running down his cheeks, I knew he was being serious. I never thought Kyoya Ootori would cry.

He suddenly hugged me. "Y/n.. I love you so much.. Please don't do this.. please.."
"K-Kyoya.. I'm sorry.." I hugged him back.
"W-will you be my girlfriend, y/n?"
I smiled through the tears.
"Yes, Kyoya."
"I will always protect you, y/n." He said as he pushed my hair behind my ear.

"You're not alone."