1; priorities

Shiloh Paige

______________________

"You seriously need to get your face out of that book, Shiloh. Come on it's a Friday night:
let's have some fun like normal people."

I slowly looked up at Lea and giving her a small glare before flipping the page of my large textbook, highlighting the first sentence of the paragraph
with my bright yellow highlighter.

Shiloh maybe if you ignore her,
she'll leave you alone.

"Please Shiloh you need a break, come out and gets some fresh air. Let's go and get food or something"  She whined flopping onto my bed making
her bounce up from
the impact.

Lea's small ebony coils were sprawled across the crisp white pillow case, her dark chocolate skin glowed from the rays from the sun peeking through my window: which i was very jealous of her perfect complexion. Her large mocha orbs stared into mine, her plump full lips which were coated with a clear lip gloss turned to a smile as soon as she saw me place my pen and highlighter down on my desk.

; Lea Autumn ↑ (sorry i don't know her name)

; Lea Autumn (sorry i don't know her name)

"I can't take a break, the test I've been studying for almost 4 years is in 2 weeks. How am I going to be a successful doctor if I take breaks?" I stated taking the cold glass of water on the corner of my desk and bring it to my lips taking a few gulps of the refreshing liquid before placing it down.

She rolled her eyes at me in annoyance then sucking her teeth at me, "Everyone needs to take a break, did you even sleep last night?"

"Yeah."

"How long?" She squinted her large eyes at me suspiciously at me

I shrugged simply while beginning to write the terms of chapter 11 on the large flash cards,

"3 hours."

She instantly sat up with her eyes going huge in disbelief, "What the hell are you serious?  How are you even alive?"

I just scoffed at her still not looking at her: concentrating on studying, "What? That's more than the day before: I got 1 hour of sleep.
I'm not even tired, I drank like 2
cups of coffee--I'm kinda having a heart attack right and shaking a little bit,
but hey I'm still alive right."

Lea huffed before climbing off my bed and pulling me out of my chair, "You're going to take a break okay. Treat yourself."