29; deciding

Shiloh Paige;
_________________

"Shiloh decide now."

How can I pick them? How can I leave one of them heart broken? How can I live without both of them?

"I pick August." I muttered making August let out a sigh of relief and grab me and hug tightly. I felt the pain in my chest start to go away and it was easier to breathe.

I look up at Ryker. His dark colored eyes were glossy, his pink lips quivered slightly before biting it with his teeth. He kicked a rock with his shoe before speaking, "Why him? He is a monster who has outburst every two minutes. Shiloh, I can treat you way better than him, why whim?"

He's right. Why August? Maybe because he was there with me from the beginning and will be there until the end.

"I love that monster." I stated running my hands through August's dark chocolate locks making him purr slightly.

Ryker went to open his mouth to speak again but quickly shut it ad nodded his head, "I respect your decision, if you need anything I'm here for you."

"Okay we heard your little cliche speech now leave Ricardo." August blurted out making me hit him in the chest and glaring at him .

"I'll see you later Shi. Oh yeah by the way it's Ryker, not rico or Ricardo." He hissed at him before walking out of the garden.

"Wow you chose dick head over that gentleman." Lea rolled her eyes as she held up a small mirror and reapplied her highlighter making her chocolate skin glow more as the sunlight hit it. She looked like a beautiful queen.

"You know what Lea, the only reason I didn't kick you out yet is because of Shiloh and Chris. So don't get it twisted thinking I'm fine with these little comments you make everyday. Also I know you were the one who let all of those lady bugs loose in my room a week ago. " August said making her glare at him.

"How'd you know it was me? I feel so attacked that you instantly assume it's me." She gasped in shock, but I also had a feeling she did do that. We shared an amazon account and I saw that she ordered 1,000 lady bugs.

"You dropped your lip gloss that I always see you putting on." He took out a clear tube out of his pocket and held it up. She gasped and snatched it out of his large hands.

"Fine i did it." She revealed rolling her eyes and throwing the tube into her purse. She took her phone out and looked at the screen before sighing. "Chris cut his hand while cutting an apple and he wants me to go over there and comfort him." Then she left.

"Thanks." I whispered kissing his lips softly making his eyebrows furrow together.

"For what?"

"Loving me. Saving me. Being there for me, the list goes on. I do not know what I would do with out you in my life", I laughed softly shaking my head before continuing,
"I'd probably be stuck in that damn room with a book shoved in my face." I smiled before kissing his lips again, feeling his soft lips against mine sent
shivers through my body.

"Baby you saved me too. I'd die for you."

"I'd die for you crazy ass too."

"Where you seriously thinking of picking Ricky over me at one point?" He asked rubbing circles into my thigh looking me in the eyes.

"His name is not Ricky, it's Ryker. I wanted you the whole time, but I was considering what he had to offer. But you are the one made for me, only August West."

"And only Shiloh Paige is made for me."

"I better be." I whispered against his lips before softly kissing him again. His large hands grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer to him and I placed my hands around his abdomen feeling how toned it was from the constant hours of working out.

He suddenly pulled alway and clenched his jaw, "Great Shiloh, you ripped your stitches."

I looked down and saw my gown stained with crimson blood, I grabbed his hand and started walking back inside the hospital.
"After this, when we get home we are not leaving that bed for a while."  I said.

"I'm down for that."