15; blocked

Shiloh Paige
_______________

Are you sure you want to block, August 🌹?

"Yes." I spoke out loud while pressing the button my iPhone screen before throwing it on
my bed from my desk.

It was a strange feeling to not have Lea here with me. I was used to her loud music, her non stop talking, the smell of food burning.
It was finally quiet.

For once I couldn't study: I had to much on my mind at the moment. I just sat in the desk chair staring at the hot cup of coffee sitting before me.

One little break won't hurt right?

I got up from my desk, the chair screeched as it was push across the wooden floor making me flinch slightly. I opened my sliding door and sat on the outdoor chairs, watching the street below. The wind blew and the scent of August made my heart ache: I looked down to see I was wearing his sweatshirt. Guess I'll burn this.

Speaking of burning, my neck still burned and ached in the spot where my mark use to lay. I placed my hands in the sweatshirt pocket to only touch a box. I furrowed my eyes in confusion
and instantly pulled it out.

"What the hell?"

A cigarette box.

I opened the box to see a few sticks and a lighter

I opened the box to see a few sticks and a lighter. Do I really need another reminder of him? I shoved both into the pocket before leaning back and shaking my head.

"Why can't I just love and be loved for once?
That's all I ask for."

My stomach growled lowly making me groan. I'll just order pizza or something. I stood up and entered my apartment and closed the balcony door behind me. I quickly took the sweatshirt off and walked into my closet and grabbing a black revenge sweatshirt, from the time Lea and I went to drake's concert and throwing it on.

I grabbed august's sweatshirt and I walked into my living room and threw it into the trash can. I quickly ordered the pizza and in minutes it arrived. I sat on my counter eating the pizza alone.

My phone started buzzing, I looked on the counter to see it was Chris calling me. I accepted
it and placed it on speaker.

"Hey Chris." I greeted shoving another
slice of pizza in my mouth

"Hey Babydoll, can Lea and I come over? I need help studying for the final tomorrow, because I really need to graduate." He said making me giggle