27; decisions

_______________________

"She barely made it."

Those four words caused Ryker and August to let out huge sighs of relief, Ryker wiped their sweaty palms on their denim jeans. While August ran his shaky hands through his thick
chocolate locks. Chris smiled whispered thanking the moon goddess for
saving his friend and Luna.

August licked his thick rosy lips before speaking, "Thanks doctor." The man wearing the long white coat nodded before silently stepping out of the hospital room leaving the two tall men alone with the girl who slept quietly in the bed.

Her dark colored curls were sprawled all over the pillow case, her smooth glowing brown skin never lost it's beautiful shine, her full lips were slightly parted as her chest rose and fell, long eyelashes rested on her high cheekbones,
she was still beautiful.
She was still a queen.

"Okay you saw her Rico, or whatever your name is. Now get the hell out." August stated pointing to the closed door making Ryker glare at him.

"August shut the fuck up! You don't have to like him but can you at least respect him?!" Chris hissed quietly at his older brother not caring that he was the alpha.

August gave his brother a blank face, "Nope."

"I'm sorry about him, give August some time." Then Beta whispered to Ryker, who looked at the beta with a look of uncertainty.

"When do you think she's going to wake up?" Ryker mumbled to chris who just shrugged.

"Probably in a few minutes, the amnesia gas is going to wear off soon."

Ryker nodded and sat down in the chair next to his beloved mate. August saw the look in the omega's dark eyes fueling his anger and laid in the bed next to his Luna.

"Hey baby girl I'm so glad you're okay." August whimpered into her ear while slightly kissing her neck leaving sparks to travel through her body: not enough to wake her. He left out a growl seeing her still motionless.

"I think I saw her move." Chris piped making them look hard at her but she was still.

"Nah. Still asleep." Ryker sighed running his hands through his thick black strands. He saw her small coffee colored hand laying off the bed, like it was a sign for him to hold it. He didn't care if august was right there, he grabbed her hand in his larger one. He shivered slightly at the tingles he received from it.

"Don't touch her--"
Her full lips twitched slightly making August completely ignore the man who just touched his queen. His eyes went big seeing her groan and shield her eyes from the bright hospital light with her wrist. Her other hand was still interlocked with Ryker's, she squeezed it making him smile.

"Shiloh." August breathed making her mocha eyes open to meet his making him beam and slam his lips onto her soft full ones. Ryker flinched at the scene in front of him: chris felt bad for the man and just patted his shoulder.

"August."

"Yeah it's me darling, I'll never leave you again. I'll promise you that." He replied hugging her smaller body to him causing Ryker to lose his grip on her soft hand. August smiled in victory at Ryker behind her back,
Kissing the mark on her neck that had his initials imbedded into her skin.

"Ow ow ow." She whimpered pushing herself away from the Alpha making Ryker growl cautiously at him. She laid back onto the bed holding her abdomen which was wrapped,

"What's wrong?" Ryker whispered pushing back her wild curls from her face wanting to get rid of the pain as fast as possible.

"My stomach" She gasped pulling the blanket down to reveal a white wrap that had dark crimson blood seeping through making all of them panic.

"Look what you fucking did!" Ryker exclaimed pointing at August, who squinted his eyes at him back. August simply pressed the nurse button and turned back to the man.

August stood up from the bed,
"Look here Rodriguez-"

"It's Ryker."

"I don't give a damn who you are, or who you think you are. You aren't running shit here--"

"I can do what ever I want." Ryker replied leaning over the bed that the Luna sat it. She winced at the pain and again but there was another pain: in her heart.

"Then fucking-"

The door opened and came in a short woman dressed in hospital scrubs, "You pressed the button?"

Shiloh looked up and gave a wear smile, "Hey Justine, I think my stitches popped open."

The woman quickly nodded her head and began examine the wound and caring to it, while the men were still arguing but now in the corner. Chris held his friends hand and comforted her in her time of need.

"Don't you just hate guys." Chris chuckled pointing to her mates who were bickering.

"They're crazy, and they say women are the psychopaths." She giggled rolling her eyes.

After a few minutes she was done. "Shiloh you better be careful." Justine hissed jokingly making her smile and carefully hugging her.

"Thanks so much."

"Anything for my daughter."

"I---oh my gosh." Shiloh breathed out holding her chest with her face wrinkled in pain. The whole rooms focus was on the Luna.

"What's wrong?" Ryker whispered rubbing her cheekbone with his thumb, his dark eyes searching her face for any answers.

"My heart."

Justine glanced at the monitor,"Your stats
Seems fine."

August's tan skin went pale. He shook his head quickly and began pacing back and forth. "Please don't let it be true. Please moon goddess please let it be a myth."

"August what are you talking about." Shiloh whispered softly not being able to speak loudly.

"Luna Rosalina."

"Who?"

Chris snapped his head to his older brother, "Do you think it's true? No way."

"Who is she? What happened?!" Ryker said making them look at their feet.

Chris cleared his throat before speaking, "Luna Rosalina was gifted with two mates. When you have a mate half our heart and soul is split with them; but with two mates it meant more of the heart and soul of Rosalina was missing. They were both secretly killing her little by little each day, until one day she was empty."

Justine choked, "Its true. Rosalina was my great great aunt. Shiloh you have to pick or you'll end up with Rosalina."

"Pick one of us."

;