35; milf

Shiloh West;
__________________

[1 week later]

"It's okay Wilson. Mommy's here."

I walked up to the grey colored crib and picked up the small infant. His small face was scrunched up and he screamed into the quiet night. His little curls were messily sprawled around making
his cuteness level go up.

I rocked him softly and shushed him hoping it will help but it didn't. "You're probably hungry." I said while sitting down in the rocking chair that face out to the window.

I loved how the pack house was in the middle of the forest and not in the city like many others were

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I loved how the pack house was in the middle of the forest and not in the city like many others were. You felt closer to Mother Nature.

I quickly slid down my night gown exposing my breast and brought him to it. He instantly got silent and starting sucking, I hissed as he bit hard. "Geez you're strong like your dad."

He looked like a splitting image of his father. He just had my hair and lips. I smiled as he was starting to drift back to sleep because his eyes started dropping: I gently rubbed my thumb against his tan cheek that were
filled with small freckles.

I tore my eyes off the child and continued to look at the stars and trees in front of me. He finally let go and fell asleep in my arms, I covered my breast with my dress. I gently got up and placed him softly back into his crib.
"Good night love." I whispered taking my last look at him before turning around.

August stood there and scared me. I held my chest in shock and bent over. "I will literally kill you, don't scare me like that." I hissed.

August just smiled at me and walked over to me; placing an arm around my waist. We both looked down at our child.

"Dang we did that." He said with a small chuckle.  I gave him a small glare.

"Were you the one who gave birth. Did you have to shove a watermelon through a straw?"

"I know right I didn't, but I was hitting it hella good nine months ago which resulted in Winston. But Good job mom." He replied holding his hand up for a hand five.

I rolled my eyes at him and high fived him. "Speaking off hitting it, I wish we could that again." I sighed.

"Wish? Girl we can do that right now." August replied excitedly and pulled my hand out of the nursery quickly.

"No i have to wait 3 more weeks." I whined closing the door behind me and we  entered our room.

"Why." He whimpers laying on the bed looking up at me.

"Because the doctor said." I replied straddling him and started kissing his neck and jaw. "Plus my body isn't the best right now."

His hands laid on my butt and hips. "Shiloh you're still hot as hell to me baby."

"I know I'm still a bad bitch but I need to lose like 15 pounds and I'll be good."

"Milf." He laughed and I nodded with a small giggle before smashing my lips onto his. He moaned into the kiss as I raked my hands through his thick chocolate locks.

"Wait does that mean we can't fool around either like in another way?" He spoke out quickly.

"We can."

"Thank the moon goddess." He said before pulling me closer to him.

______

"Isn't he cuter when he's sleeping." I whispered as I watch August get out of the bed to check on Wilson again since he was screaming his lungs out.

"How can someone so cute and tiny be so loud." He remarked as he pulled on his boxers and shirt. The beams from the son came crashing in from the window reflecting into his brown eyes making them appear Carmel.

"It's too early for him to be crying at 7 in the morning." He continued while walking out of the door into the nursery.

I just shook my head and fell back into my pillow smiling. "Thank you moon goddess for everything you've done."

I sat there smiling before drifting back to sleep. But then I felt a kiss on my neck making my eyes flutter open to see my husband and son.

"Baby, he needs to suck on your titty. Well I need to too but he's a bigger priority right now." August beamed holding his heir close to him chest protectively.

"You were sucking it last night auggie." I sneered gently placing him into my arms and fixating him on my nipple.

"You were sucking on something else last night too shi." He chimed back laying next to me and leaning his head on the headboard.

"Don't say that in front of Wilson!" I laughed slapping him jokingly on his chest.

"He's going to learn about it anyways. Plus he's going to keep hearing more since his mama is a hot woman." He teased against my lips.

"You got that right."

Wild; BWWM/Werwolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें