32; wedding day

Shiloh Paige;
_______________

"This dress is so freaking expensive."

I muttered to myself. I smoothed down the thick material of the dress over my large swollen stomach. It was not noticeable that I was pregnant unless you saw me from the side. I smiled at the small details of the dress and veil. I loved the way they shined in the light as I walked.

I still couldn't believe August ordered this dress from Paris. I was in love with it until I saw the price, but he insisted that money means nothing to him; only my happiness.

wow, i really love that man

"Shiloh you look beautiful."

I looked up at the mirror in front of me to see Anthony. He stood there wearing a black and white suit, and he wore his signature gold ring on his middle finger. He looked at me with a small smile

 He looked at me with a small smile

"Oh hey Anthony."' I calmly said turning around and looking at myself in the mirror once again before realizing what's happening, "Wait Anthony?!"

I screamed and ran as well as I could in that dress and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He chucked and squeezed me tight while
chuckling to himself. He placed his head on top of mine because he was obviously taller, even though I was wearing tall heels.

"Is it really you?" I whispered in disbelief at the man I was hugging tightly in my small arms. I felt tears weld up in my eyes. He nodded, "Yes, I am here finally. You have to thank your baby daddy for tracking me down."

"See what you did, you're going to make me ruin my makeup. This was too expensive to ruin this early." I said pulling away from him giggling lightly making him roll his eyes.

"Nice pack house, little sis. It kinda reminds me of a house that I robbed like two weeks ago." He said jumping onto my bed and staring at the ceiling with a smile on his face. Before I could scold him he sat back up and laughed, "Issa Joke."

"I see you're still a crazy psychopath." I whispered but knew he could hear me.

"Hey!"

"Issa Joke." I smiled making him flip me off. "Why are you up here anyways? The wedding is going to start in a few minutes."

He stood up and fixed his shirt with a small smirk, "This handsome devil is going to walk you down the aisle."

"You got the devil part right."

"If you keep up with the attitude, I'm tripping you down the aisle. Try me." He continued making me roll my eyes, "Now lets go, what bride is late to her own wedding."

(With the music playing in the media is playing)

"Thanks for not tripping me." I whispered as we got to the end of the aisle

"Yeah I felt bad if I did, good luck." He replied before taking a seat next to Lea. I smiled and held onto August's hands, let me tell you, He looked like a full course meal.

"You are so beautiful baby girl."

----------------------

"if you think this beautiful couple shouldn't get married, speak now or forever hold your peace." The man said.

I smiled in relief at the silence.

That did not last long. August's dad erupted out of the pack house and marched into the yard making people gasp at his words, "You are not marrying that creature!"

August's jaw clenched, "I knew this was going to happen--Jared you know what to do."

A tall blonde stood up and grabbed his father into a headlock, before whispering something to him and pulling him back into the house, probably to place him in the jail.

"Okay back to the show, hurry up I'm hungry." Chris clapped making everyone erupt into laughter.

"August West do you take Shiloh Paige as your wife?"

"I do." he said.

"Shiloh Paige do you take August West as your husband?"

"I do." I replied.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. West."

I smiled into the kiss then whispered to him when we pulled away, "So I guess you're stuck with me for life."

"I wouldn't mind that."