33; devotion

August West ;
________________

There she stood, my queen.

The mother of my child.

My wife.

My soul mate.

"Are you going to stand there or are you going to help me get my fat ass feet into these small shoes." Shiloh sneered at me making me smile.

"Why are you smiling at me?! Do you like to see me in pain August; you love seeing me suffer. Sorry to bother you for .231 seconds but you are not the one with a huge pregnant stomach in the way." She continued but it just made me smile even wider.

She was so beautiful. Even when she was mad. When she would yell at me, she had a cute vein on her forehead that would appear. I was not even mad that she was yelling at me and flipping me off, it was her hormones that were affecting her mood.

"I'm coming baby girl." I replied moving away from the doorway of the bathroom where I was standing, walking to her small figure sitting on the edge of the bed.

I quietly got down on one knee and slid the sneaker onto her foot, quickly tying it before repeating it with the other shoe. I got up and kissed her soft chocolate skin making her roll her eyes. "What do you say Dr. West?"

I seriously love that she has my last name now. Shiloh west, my heart skips a beat when I hear it.

"Thank you." the beautiful girl whispered looking down covering her mouth.

"What? I did not hear you." I repeated with a smirk, seeing a smile form on her face. "

She shook her head at me, before speaking louder: "Thank you babe, what would I do without you. You are my hero."

"Eh you would probably die." I smiled kissing her softly on the lips before pulling her up from the bed. "Let's go before it gets dark out."

;

"I can not wait to bring him here with us one day." I said throwing a few pieces of fish food into the pond of fish, watching them fight over them.

"Not until he is like 5."She laughed.

"5 minutes old, okay it is a deal."

She glared at me, "No silly, 5 years old." She finished leaning against me, as I laid back against the large tree. Then she sniffed and then pulled away from me.

"August." She growled lowly squinting her eyes at me. Those soft eyes suddenly turned deadly in seconds. "I thought you stopped smoking!"

I mentally face palmed myself in my head. Moon goddess please strike me down right now.

"Baby you know it's hard to stop--"

"I know it is but you told me you would stop, you promised." She pushed making me sigh.

"It helps with my stress, I only smoked twice this whole month, it's better than before--when I smoked everyday. I'm making improvement."

She licked her lips and nodded, "you're right, you got me there. But promise me that you will try your best."

"Of course." I replied kissing her forehead and pulling her close to me again spreading sparks through out my body. I laid my large palm on her stomach, then I felt a soft kick to my hand which made my chest swell with pride.

My son.

"August?"

"Yeah shi." I replied.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you know how you love Apple pie so much." She started which made me look at her strangely. What did she do now?

"...Yeah."

"Well I ate some of it." She said with a small smile and tucked a curl behind her ear.

"Some or all of it."  I blankly said.

"Uhhhhhhhhh maybe all of it." 

"It's all good, I can still buy more. I even have some more hidden because I already knew you were going to eat one of them." I said hugging her closer to me breathing in her scent.

"Oh yeah can I tell you something else too?"

"Yeah of course."

"I'm in labor."

; 673 words // sorry it's short