25; enter

Ryker Delgado
__________________

"August stop!"

My eyes flutter up to spot an angry August storming towards me with his large fist tighten. Behind him was Shiloh, oh beautiful Shiloh.

Her dark tight curls were still soaking wet from the salty ocean water, she wore a large beige sweatshirt that swallowed her frame and wore black legging that hugged her legs. She had mix match socks on: one green and one was blue. Her makeup was smeared around her face, but she still was gorgeous.

Her beauty was something I've never seen before. Sure she has 'imperfections' , but they were beautiful to me. August never appreciated her, he'll never love her like I would.

She deserves better. I may have only talked to her twice, but those were the best
moments of my life.

"This better be some bullshit lie! There is no way in hell my Shiloh is your mate!" August sneered as he pulled me by the collar of my shirt while looking me in the eyes.

"She is." I stated proudly while shoving his hands away from me. I turned to see what her reaction was: she was quiet. She just started, stared at me with those large
coffee colored eyes.

August inhaled sharply before snapping behind him to look at her, he shoved his finger at me. "You better reject him, I'm suppose to be your only mate Shiloh!"

Her eyes flicked from me to him, as if she was thinking about something. She simply just shook her head at him, "No."

My heart began to speed up.
She wants me?

"What? Are you drunk or something?" He gasped as he stepped towards her but she took another step back.

"I can't--"

"Hell yeah you can."

"He's my mate August--" She began.

"You barely know this guy! You are just going to throw away our love like this?!" August said.
I didn't know what to say or do.

She just stood there again and began to shake slightly. Her chest began to heave
up and down quickly.

"Shiloh, are you okay?" I asked stepping towards her but August pushed me

"Don't get any closer!" August growled making me glare at him. Shiloh grabbed her bag and bolted out of the living room and we ran after her.She ran into the garage and grabbed the keys off the wall before jumping into a car.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled trying to pull the handles but she locked the doors, she then sped down the driveway and vanished.

Shiloh Paige
____________________

"Why does everything always have to happen to me?!" I screamed hitting the steering wheel of the expensive car with my fist in anger.

I sped down the empty road.

I didn't know where I was going,
but I have to leave.

I have to go.

"Fuck!" I yelled in frustration.

What am I going to do?

2 mates, is that even possible?

Then I see blue and red lights flashing behind me making me groan. I pulled over to the side of the road and turned the car off. A tall man exited out of the police car, and began to approach my window.

I rolled down the window and smiled up at him, "Hello sir, what seems to be the problem?"

He pulled down his dark sunglasses to reveal his cold blue eyes, "Who's car is this?"

I pushed a curl behind my ear, "It's my boyfriend's car, you know alpha august."

He crossed his arms and gave me a suspicious look, "Yeah right, because
you're totally the Luna.

I clenched my jaw and went to speak but he cut me off, "Step out of the car please."

I nodded and opened the door and he pulled me out of the car and pushed me against the car hood. "Show me your ID! "

"I can't with you all on me!"

He got off me and I went over the window and began to search through my purse. I grabbed my black wallet and then I heard the safety of a gun turn off making me freeze.

I gulped nervously, my hands
began to shake.

"Put the gun down."

What gun?

I pulled my self out of the window and shoved it in my hoodie pocket. I looked at him with a confused face. He held the gun straight up at me, I instantly placed my hands up in the air.

"Where's the gun!"

"I don't have a gun, it's my wallet see!" I said putting my hands in my pocket and took out the glossy dark colored wallet quickly to show him.

"Ma'am where is the gun." He repeated again making me shake my head as tears flooded down my cheeks.

"I don't have one." I whispered dropping the wallet on the ground.

2.

2 bullets.

2 bullets were shot

Into me.

; 886 words