34; labor

Shiloh Paige West
__________

"Ooh girl you're about to burst!"

"Yeah I know. He's really strong too, kicking really hard." I laughed with Lea as she sat next to me in the hospital room.

"How far along are you?"

"I'm about seven centimeters dilated, so I'm almost ready." I breathed out and winced as another contraction hit me.

"Where is your baby daddy?" Chris asked looking through Netflix on his laptop, so we can watch a movie.

"He is getting me ice cream in the cafeteria."

"Fat ass." Chris snorted jokingly but I glared at him. His mate hit him in the chest with her purse making him shout.

"Dang it's a joke."

"I'll kick you out of this room." She replied making him hold his hands up in the air defensively.

"First I'm going to push out this baby then I'm going to push you down ten flights of stairs." I growled making him blow me a kiss jokingly.

"Where is my damn ice--"

"Im here." August walks into the room with a tray of various cups of ice cream containing different flavors. "I wasn't sure which one you were craving so I got you different flavors; 4 of each shi."

Wow I really don't deserve him.

My jaw dropped, feeling my eyes water. "That is so sweet of you: come here so I can give your handsome face some love."

He just let out a breathy chuckle which made my heart flutter. He placed the large tray on the end of the bed and walked towards me and I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him. I was so into it that I forgot that there were other people in the room.

"Ew." Anthony said walking in making us break apart. I smiled as soon as I saw a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Hey!! Just put them over there." I said pointing to the corner filled with other gifts from pack members.

"Fuck me." I gasped as I felt another contraction hit me, "what is the span of time now?"

Lela looked at her watch, "a minute. I'll get the doctor." She read before pressing the nurse button on the bed.

"So are you going to name him after me?" Anthony asked taking a cup of strawberry ice cream into his hand before shoving several spoonfuls into his mouth.

August handed me a vanilla, "of course...not. I'll name you after our cat that we probably will never get" He said to my brother with a smile.

"Wow I'm so honored man." He laughed with my husband making me smile at the sight in front of me. I'm happy that my brother and august are close friends now.

"Hello Luna, let me just see how dilated you are." The nurse smiled and I nodded.

She checked and wrote something down on her paper,"you're ready, I'll get the supplies."

;

"He has your big ass head August." I screamed as I let out another push before falling back onto the pillow breathing heavily.

"I know baby. You'll be able to see his big head soon if you keep pushing." He replied tying my curls into a bun before taking my hand again.

"Push!"

My eyes squeezed shut and gripped his large hand tightly as I let out another push feeling as my body was on fire; I was aching and tired.

"Come Shi, he's almost there." He motivated me while wiping the sweat off of my forehead.

"August you aren't touching this pussy for a while because of this shit you're putting me through right now." I breathed out making the nurses laugh.

"Okay baby, it's all worth it." He smiled kissing my cheek.

I screamed as I let out another push then felt a pressure release; a cry erupted through the room.

"Look it's him." He whispered in awe.

It felt like a dream.

They quickly cleaned him and did all of the necessary things. August pulled me into a tight hug and was whispering to me all
of the sweetest things ever.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"For what?"

"Giving me this wonderful life. I don't know what I'd be doing without August West."

"Probably be stuck in that damn room all day."

"Thanks for showing
me how to have fun and love."

;

"Awww what a cutie!!" Lela squealed playing with the infants Carmel curls.

"Wow he looks exactly like you August. That's creepy." Chris said with a slight chuckle.

I just smiled at the young boy in my arms, his father laid next to me in awe as well.

"What's his name?" Anthony peeped.

"Wilson West."

Anthony was taken back in shock, "after dad?!"

I nodded with a small smile,"The next alpha is Wilson Anthony West."

I saw tears fill up in my older brother's eyes, an emotion I haven't seen from him in years.
"Thank you Shiloh."

; 813 words

IM BACK BITCHES !!!