Chapter 1

[ Kylie's POV ]

"Layla!" I yelled.

"Yeah mommy?" She said.

I'm Kylie, and 19 years old. I have a 3 year old daughter named Layla. Yeah I'm 19! I had my kid when I was just about to turn 17.

Yeah I was kind of a hoe back in high school but as soon as I heard I was pregnant I left the school. I was super popular. My ex-boyfriend dumped me because I was pregnant. I've been through a lot but I'm very thankful that I have Layla here with me.

"What is it mommy?" She asked. I picked her up.

"Mommy has to go to work, I'm sorry baby." I said to her. I live inside this house with her.

I also have a modelling career. I have been modelling since last year when Layla stayed at my moms house.

When I told my mom I was pregnant she did get mad at me but she mostly helped me out knowing Grayson left me.

Now that my mom passed away and my dad is in jail I need a babysitter. I need it fast.

"When are you leaving." She asked playing with my necklace that was around my neck.

"In 2 hours ok?" I said to her. I put her down.

"Who's my babysitter?" She asked.

"I don't know yet, I'll have to check." I leaned down to her level.

"I love you mommy." She said hugging me.

"I love you too baby. Go get dressed your still in your pyjamas." I laughed at her.

I called Lisa, she was my moms best friend. I bet she knows some babysitters.

"Hey Lisa! I need a babysitter asap, I'm leaving in 2 hours for my shoot. Do you have anyone?" I asked hoping she does.

"I have my son, Grayson." She said.

That name, Grayson. It's not him obviously he lives in New Jersey doing god knows what.

"Thank you, tell him my address and send him over at..." I checked the time.

10:46 am.

"12:30." I said into my phone.

"Ok bye Kylie!" She said.

Lisa lives in New York for her job. She has a hair salon there.

"Mommy I need help." Layla yelled.

"I'm coming." I said walking upstairs.

I pick her outfit for her. I gave her a pink and white striped shirt with a some denim overalls. I gave her black vans.

"Wow, I never knew I had these stuff." She said.

"Get dressed or no breakfast." I said pointing my pointer finger at her smiling. She smiled and nodded her head. When she was done I brushed her hair and did 2 French braids.

"All done!" She said jumping up and down.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"I have a new babysitter, I hope she's fun." She said. I laughed.

"Hopefully HE will be." I said.

"He? Ugh." She said rolling her eyes. damn this three year old has attitude.

I picked her up and walked down stairs.

"Any Breakfast suggestions?" I asked her while she sat down on a chair by the island.