Chapter 12

lol 'i'm starting to post once a week' i lied oops i'm not a good person :( plus this is not edited so if they're mistakes i'm sorry :)

[ grayson pov ]

i woke up and looked to my right. my world sleeping silently. i've been waiting for this. i hug her tightly but not too tight to wake her up.

it's true. i do love her. i started to hear cries from the other room and i stood up. i walk into the room and see layla in her bed sucking on her thumb.

"what is it now layla?" i sigh and sat next to her.

"the boogie monster is coming after us daddy." she cried a bit.

i smiled. she called me her dad once again. "no one is coming after us. i'm keeping you and your mom save. nothing will come in between in happy family."

"happy family? we are a family!" she smiled. i nodded my head.

"oh yes indeed. do you want me to cook you some banana pancakes." i asked before she could answer someone interrupted.

"your banana pancakes are an absolute disgrace." kylie said. i turn my head and see her smirk.

"excuse me? my banana pancakes are one of the finest pancakes in america!" i said.

"yep. what ever floats your boat." she rolled her eyes playfully and walked away.

"i'll be back baby." i kiss layla's forehead and walked behind kylie. i grab her waist and pick her up.

"grayson put me down right this instant" kylie screamed. (is it 'instant' or 'instance' in confuzzled)

i threw her on the bed and tickled her. "grayson stop!"

i stopped and kissed her cheek. "what is up with you? why are you so happy."

"oh nothing." i smiled. she smiled back.

"i've been thinking..." she trails off.

"never mind its stupid." she shakes it off.

"no tell me i'm 100% sure it's not." i say to her.

she holds my hand tight.

"no it's too soon to say it." she says not making eye contact with me. i put my finger on her chin and force her to make eye contact with me.

she looks at me and then looks down then back up again.

"i-i love you grayson." she said and hold my hand tightly.

"is that what you worried about? you know i love you too. i love you more than anything." i kiss her lips gently.

"it's not only that. i feel like, it's time we do it again." she said looking at me.

"you mean..me you and that bed?" i smirk. she blushes and pushes my chest.

"what? you do mean that say right?" i said as she nods her head.

"may i ask why?" i asked.

"well it's been three years since we did it." she said.

"hmm okay. let's make breakfast babe." i kiss her forehead.

ooooooo.

hope you enjoyed this chapter! sorry for being inactive but i'll try my best to post daily if i can.

like comment and follow !