Chapter 3

[ Grayson's POV ]

I parked my car on Kylie's driveway. Man I'm so lucky to be babysitting her child! Like she's fucking beautiful. Her child is so sweet.

I pick up Layla. "Wanna play hide and go seek?" Layla suggested.

"Sure why not." I smiled kissing her cheeks.

"Grayson?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I said unlocking the door.

"Do you like my mommy?" She asked.

"Uh, she's really beautiful. I guess." I said putting her on the chair.

"Your it! Go count to 10!" Layla said. I covered my eyes. "One! Two! Three! Four-" I uncovered my eyes when I heard crying.

"Layla!!" I yelled for her name. I started panicking.

"Grayson!!" She yelled back.

"What happened?" I said entering her mothers room. "I tripped over something, my leg is bleeding!" She cried into my arms.

"Shh, baby it's fine. Let me clean up." I said picking her up and holding her safely in my arms. She stops crying but I could hear little sniffs here and there.

I placed her on the bathroom counter. I  try finding a first aid kit, I look and see alcohol wipes and bandages. "This might sting a bit but I need you to stay still. Can you do that for me?" I said to her. She nodded her head. I held her hand.

With the other hand, I slowly dab (*dabs* you feel me?) the alcohol wipe on top her skin. She winces. "Hey it's actually not that bad!" She smiled. I smiled back.

I wrap the bandage around her thighs. "See all better." I said.

"Now what?" She asked. I picked her up.

"Wanna make a cake for mommy?" I asked. Her face immediately lights up.

"Yeah!!" She said.

"Let's go to Walmart real quick and buy ingredients ok?" I said. We walked outside and into my car. I put her seatbelt on for her and jogged to the drivers seat.

"Can you play music Gray?" Layla asked sweetly. I smiled. "For sure." I said turning up the volume not knowing what's on from my disc.

"Lately you say you've been killing the vibe, gotta be sick of this guy, pull up skert get it the ride left hand be steering the other be grip-" I turned off the volume. "Hey that song was good." She said.

"I'll play some Taylor swift." I said to her.

"I don't know who that is?!" Layla said crossing her arms. Damn she got more attitude than her mom.

"Let's just not play music." I said while parking my car.

I take off my seatbelt and got out of the car. I closed the door. I take Layla out and pick her up holding her close.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"No not really." She said.

I walked to the bakery section, I found Pillsbury cake mix and some icing and sprinkles.

"Mommy likes red velvet." Layla said to me pointing at the red velvet mix. I got that and cream cheese icing with a bunch of sprinkles.

"Alright let's go buy this shall we?" I said to Layla. She nodded her head.

-

"Layla!! I said don't touch anything!" I said to her.

"Oops but the icing just looks good." She said licking her fingers. I shook my head smiling.

I rip the cake mix wrapper and put it in the bowl. i start adding eggs and water and mixed it all together.

"When can I do something!" Layla asked.

"Uh, you can decorate it?" I said to her.

"I'm gonna watch some spongebob." She said leaving the kitchen and making her way to the tv room. I mix the bowl and place it in 2 cooking pans so we can make a double layer cake. I place the cake in the oven and put on a timer. I wash my hands and clean up and sat down next to Layla until the cake was fully baked.

Ding*

Damn that fast?

"Decorating time!!" Layla jumped up and ran into the kitchen. I laughed and helped her with decorating.

-

Ding Dong

The doorbell went off. I slowly let go of Layla to make sure she doesn't wake up.

I open the door and see a beautiful smiling figure, Kylie.

"Hey Grayson!! Thanks for watching Layla. Let me get my wallet." She said taking out her purse and handing me a 100 bill since I watched Layla yesterday too.

"See you tomorrow!! I'll text you." She hugged me.

"Bye Kylie." I said hugging her and leaving.

I don't know if I should ask her on a date?! Will she want to go with me?! I don't know what do to. I'll think about it...

___________________________

yo!! im currently listening to let me love you by DJ Snake ft. jb and it's amazing I suggest you listen to it.

eeman ✨👼🏻☀️💫✌🏻️