Chapter 4

[ Kylie's POV ]

I carefully place Layla in her bed. I kiss her forehead and leave the room. My phone lights up.

Grayson: hey!!

Me: hey gray

Me: it's like 10 pm can I help you?

Grayson: well

Grayson: nvm

Me: cmon gray!!

Me: tell meeee

Me: gray?

Me: for reals?

Me: goodnight I guess.

Grayson: goodnight beautiful.

I wake up the next morning from Layla screaming. "Layla! Its so early go to bed!" I yelled getting up.

I walk downstairs rubbing my eyes and see Layla playing tag with Grayson.

"Wha- how did you get here?" I asked pointing to Grayson.

"Oh Layla let me in." He smiled pinching Layla's cheeks.

"What time is it." I asked looking at my phone.

3:45 pm

I slept for a long time dang. "Do you want me to make you breakfast?" Grayson asked walking over to me.

"No it's fine, I'll just make some pancakes." I smiled.

"You sure I can make you some bacon? Scrabbled eggs?" He said.

"It's fine Gray." I said walking over to the kitchen. I started mixing the pancake mix. I felt hands on my waist. "Need any help?" Grayson whispered in my ear.

"What? No I told you I'm fine." I said shifting away from this position.

"Whatever you say doll." He said.

"Doll? What is up with you today?" I asked laughing a bit.

"Nothing. I'm always like this." He said shrugging.

"Not around me." I said.

"Is there something on your mind that you need to let out?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"No." he said looking down.

"Your lying." I smiled. He looked up.

"Do you-" he said and sighed.

"Do you wanna go out on a date with me?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"I said do you-"

"I know what you said! Why would you say that? Are you crazy?" I asked him.

"What do you mean? I'm asking you out! What's wrong with that!" He yelled but keeping his voice low so Layla couldn't here.

"We just met like 3 days ago! It's too soon. We only hung out once." I said.

It was silent.

"Wait! You knew that I was off today why'd you come here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you, you may be mad at me after this but fuck it. I like you Kylie. Your so sweet, nice and beautiful. How could I not like you. I'm so thankful that my mom asked me to babysit your child. I like you a lot Kylie. I have feelings for you and I can't stop myself. I want to be with you." He said to me. I was in complete shock.

I put my hand on my mouth. I gave him a huge hug. "That was really sweet Grayson." I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close.

Whatever this feeling i'm having it's familiar...

"Thanks for coming over Grayson." I smiled holding one of his hands while he stood outside.

"My pleasure, Layla is a sweet kid, I like her she reminds me so much of me when i was a kid." He said.

"Yes Grayson." I said looking at him in the eyes.

"What? What do you mean?" He asked.

"Yes, I would love to go on a date with you." I said smiling big. He smiled back.

"See yah tomorrow at five." He winked and kissed my cheek. He left to his car and I closed my door.

I just agreed to go on a date with grayson.

___________________________

i can't even move my thumbs wtf, i just drank tim hortons after 3 months. happy canadian here!!