Chapter 7

[ kylie's pov ]

i wake up and pick myself up. i walk into the bathroom to take a shower. after that i change into a black off the shoulders top and black ripped jeans with black heels.

i grab my hat to hid my messy hair. i walk downstairs and look at the time. 9:36 am.

i eat my breakfast as layla came downstairs in her pink pyjamas and her teddy bear. i smile at how cute she was.

"hey baby." i smile and hug her.

"mommy where's daddy?" she rubbed her eyes.

i freeze again. she's calling grayson her dad. "honey no, graysons not yo-" the door bell rung.

"daddy's here!" she jumped. i picked her up and walked to the door. "hey beautiful." grayson kissed my cheek.

"daddy!" layla jumped out of my arms and into graysons. "wow slow down there princess."

i smile. "you came her early. i leave in like an hour or so." i said.

"why are you dressed so early then?" grayson asked.

"well i usually get more tired if i don't change into my outfit of the day. i'll just fall asleep at anytime." i smile. he places layla on the ground and leans in and plants a kiss on my lips.

i then get that feeling. more the two feelings. a sparky kinda feeling and then like this 'i remember this' feeling.

i just don't know what i'm trying to remember. "whatcha thinking?" grayson asked.

"nothing." i shake it off and offer him breakfast.

"no i ate on the way here. just wanted to be around you." he smiled and held my hands. we talked for an hour until i had to leave.

"remember call me if anything happens! keep an eye on layla she's crazy sometimes." i said. "mommy!" layla groaned.

i smile and kiss her on her cheek. "be good for grayson okay."

she nodded her head and hugs me. "i love you mommy." she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"bye grayson!" i kissed him and left to my meeting.

[ graysons pov ]

"layla stop running around im getting tired." i panted. dang for a three year old she can run like a cheetah.

"your so slow daddy!"
(i'm ded)

layla has been calling me her dad for the whole time. i don't think she understands that i'm only dating kylie and i'm not her actually father.

i dated this girl named kai though. she kinda looked like kylie but she obviously wasn't her. she got pregnant and i was the father i then left her because i wasn't ready to be a teenage dad.
(that's why grayson doesn't remember her from highschool)

i walk up to layla who was reading this book. "look daddy! it's mommy." she points out. i take a closer look and see my kai.

Kylie Kai Martinez

i was in total shock. i'm dating the girl i dated in high school. i'm sitting down next to MY child. layla, i didn't name her, i wasn't here for her birth, i didn't see her first steps and i didn't witness her first words.

i left kylie because of layla. i ruined everything. kylie can't know this.

if kylie finds out i'm screwed. she wants nothing to do with me. i tear up.

this can't be true.

ooo damn. grayson found out. when will kylie find out?

follow like and comment!

in less than a year WE have reached 400 followers.

thank you thank you thank you.

yes i said we because without YOU i wouldn't be here.

i'm very close to 500 which is also halfway to 1000 sooooo.

i hope we make it to 1k if we do idk what i will do.

if you have twitter make sure to follow me and i'll follow back!

@flattteredolan