Chapter 6

[ kylie's pov ]

i woke up and see grayson sleeping peacefully next to me in his boxers. i smiled to myself. his hands were wrapped around me tightly. whenever i'm around him, i have a this memory.

an old memory.

i get up, grayson's arm becomes tighter. "stay." his lips vibrated against my back. i giggled.

"i need to shower." i said trying to get out of his grip.

"you smell perfectly fine babe." he said.

i smiled, "babe hm? that new."

"it's your nickname. only i can use it
for you." he smiled. i lean backwards and cuddle next to him.

"so." i said.

"you're hot."

"grayson!" i slapped his chest.

"ouch babe."

i laughed. "this is perfect." he said.

"what?"

"this. what we have, it's amazing. i'm very lucky to have you." he smiled. i kiss his cheek.

"so what are we then?" i asked.

"if you want we can be boyfriend and...girlfriend?" he said.

"boyfriend and girlfriend?" i said.

"boyfriend and girlfriend."

"id like that." i winked.

he chuckles. "me too."

grayson was nice enough to make us breakfast. ethan called grayson and said he would drop off layla.

i hear the doorbell rung. i opened it revealing a similar looking grayson holding my little girl. i smiled.

"hey you must be ethan. nice to meet you." i said shaking his hand.

he smiled. "nice to meet you too, kylie."  and he shook my hand.

i grabbed layla from him and kissed her cheek. "did you have fun at ethan's ?" i asked.

"yeah he's great, maybe even better than grayson!" she clapped her hands. i giggled.

"well i better get going. bye kylie! bye layla." ethan said kissing layla's cheek and giving me a side hug.

i closed the door. grayson ran to me and kissed layla. "i missed you." he said holding her tightly.

i smiled at them. what if he could be layla's step father. they seem to like eachother and i won't mind him being my husband.

"daddy!" layla said hugging grayson tightly. i was shocked, so was grayson.

what?

"did she say what i think she said?" grayson said.

i nodded my head. "layla grayson isn-"

"daddy loves you." grayson said poking her nose and layla's giggles filled the room.

well then.

i get a call from my manager. about time.

i pressed 'answer' and held the phone up to my ear.

"hello?"

"hey sunshine! get ready i'm picking you up, bring your handsome boyfriend too and that little beauty of yours." katherine said.

"what why?" i asked.

"you three are doing a shoot for h&m's holiday clothing line." she said.

"uh sure. come down in a hour." i said.

"okay see yah later!" she hung up. i went to tell the news to grayson.

"hey get ready because we got a shoot to do!" i said excitedly. grayson looked over at me and smiled so did layla.

"ok why?" grayson asked still smiling.

"i don't know actually. my manager just called and said to bring both of you." i said. grayson nodded and put down layla.

"i'll be back, i need to get ready." grayson said but i stopped him.

"no need, they give us clothes and makeup. trust me they have good style." i laugh.

we arrived at the photo shoot place. i walk myself over to my manager with grayson and layla following behind.

"nice to see all three of you here." katherine smiled.

"well grayson, adam will take you to your dressing room, you two ladies follow me." i followed katherine while
holding layla in my arms.

we started to get ready, i wore ripped black jeans and a knit up black and white sweatshirt on top with some nike air forces. layla wore something similar to my outfit.

grayson wore black ripped jeans and a black shirt with a white bomber jacket and nike air forces like mine.

we started off with a couple poses. me and grayson did this one where our faces were inches apart and he would playfully kiss me here and there.

at the end of the day i dropped grayson home and he agreed on babysitting layla again since i have meetings to do.

sorry for the lame chapter. mERRY CHRISTMAS !!

like follow and comment !!